85 packs / 3 lengendary cards? really blizzard?

anyone else got less cards than expected? i just open all of my packs through a fireside and just got 3 legendaries of all of the packs… this kind of things just make me want to quit this game…

10 Likes

every time is the same story. The rules are:

1. 1 legendary at minimum in the first 10 packs you open
  2. 1 legendary at minimum in your next 40

with 85 packs, if you are unlucky you will find 2 legendaries.
If you are on average (1 every 20), you will get 4.

You just got unlucky and every time there are people complaining about it.
Look at it this way: if you have gold, you can open more packs and maybe you will be more lucky.

If you bought the pre-order, there are 2 legendaries (I think) included to avoid people being sad from the opening

8 Likes

It’s probably better to wait for the Stormwind Rewards Track, which will have some Stormwind packs spread across the first 10-20 levels (not one every level).

5 Likes

You are supposed to pay more $$ to get more legendaries. Not get “lucky”. Only VIPs and promoters get that treatment.

5 Likes

same…3 bad legendaries out of 81 packs.

1 Like

Wells 1 in 10 pack, other in 40 and other in 40, You have luck no need Open 90 packs XD

You can’t look at opening packs as I opened this many, and only got this amount. Look at the whole picture. Kind of like dusting a full pack. Most of the time it just feels like 40 dust, but it actually averages 90-100 dust per pack.

I always buy the biggest bundle, spend 10,000-20,000 gold on packs, dust all duplicates and golden cards, then craft what I’m missing minus 2-3 of the worst Legendary cards, or now, minus the ones on the track. When I buy packs with gold, after 10,000, I’ll buy 10 packs at a time, open them, and once I’m only gaining 5-7 new copies, stop. Craft the rest with dust. I get 99.9% of the expansion day 1, and have 100% within a week or two, as I progress down the track…

As of now, I’m sitting on 40,610 gold + 35,510 dust, and do the same exact thing every expansion. As of the past 2-3 expansions, I’ve been gaining about 15,000 more gold than my last cap, so buy the end of the new expansion I’ll probably be sitting on 55,500 gold, and I’ve also been accruing more dust. Even bought 6 of the missing card backs this expansion with gold. Burn that dust if you got it, it does no good just sitting there. This go around, while opening packs, I may keep track of how many cards I’m missing, and try to spend as much dust crafting cards, instead of opening more packs…

I guess It’s also good to mention I’m starting each expansion with 100% of the collection, including wild, so I’m not buying or crafting any other cards, just the new ones. I also don’t play Arena or Heroic Duels. Been playing since early 2015, Goblins vs Gnomes/Blackrock Mountain.

I actually miss the days I didn’t have a full collection, because it gave me goals to hit and I’d get more enjoyment opening packs. Now it’s just space bar, space bar, space bar, space bar, space bar, space bar, space bar, space bar, space bar, until my fingers get sore, and more space bar, space bar, space bar, space bar, space bar, space bar, space bar, space bar, space bar, because I already know I’ll have everything. They really should include an option to hit one button once and it opens all packs. It can eat up a whole lunch break sometimes…

You’re lucky they now have duplicate Legendary protection. I’d have the same experience you did, but 2 of them would be the same one…

2 Likes

That’s why you don’t waste money on a pathetic company that doesn’t care about their consumers and employees.

All they care about is how much money they can squeeze out of its players with the least amount of effort.

Time to move on to better games and leave this company in the dust.

10 Likes

Well… I just open 87 packs of new expansion. 2 legendary cards, blizzard! Two legendary cards in 87 packs!!! I am sure, you can check it. I have paid 4400 rubbles, its very big amount for russian people. I have played this game since 2017. In the last 2 years, I have always made a pre-order, but now its all a con. Of course, after this, I will never spend money on your product again.
Please, hear me out, and provide some kind of compensation. Not money, but some extra packs.

Thank you for your attention.

2 Likes

Never be fully surprised to receive poor results when gambling.

6 Likes

Wells, You are at 3 packs of 90, and this Will be a Legendary Card

Have patience, and work with what you do have.

Those numbers are just a flex from players who have everything from the old sets.

A good chunk of that dust has come from nerfs and HoF rotations in the past. Every time cards get nerfed, that’s a lot of extra dust you can get from keeping your duplicate copies to disenchant.

2 Likes

LoL, that made my day.

So you just quote the part that suits you ?

That’s pretty average honestly.

1 Like

Yes you have to wait at least 1 rotation to enjoy the game as a f2p.
Don’t dust wild cards and then you can play in wild too: for me the game became fun when I started playing wild; i didn’t like the idea of playing what blizzard made for standard.

Play the apprentice ranks, get a free deck and you already have a good start

5 Likes

He was trying to give you some friendly advice. Chillax. :blush:

“you win some, you lose some, it’s all a game to me!” (Lemmy, 1980, ace of spades)

That’s because you didn’t buy both packages!! I bought it and already opened it, I saw 9 legendary and the game will give me on the 3rd of this month 4 more legendary: 2 golden and 2 normal!! In total there were 13 legendary!! Nice!!

If You Open 150 pack, and have Bad luck, You can win 5 legendaries only

1 Like