6 nerfs are coming soon (next week), what is your prediction?

You filthy filthy man.

1 Like

Obviously there will be a number of nerfs coming,

My prediction on a few cards that will get nerfed

Y’saarj
Deck of Lunacy
TIckatus
Sword of the fallen

except they have said which classes are getting nerfs and warlock is not one of them

3 Likes

Oh they did? Which classes did they say they were going to nerf? I was trying to find this out.

Mage, Paladin and Rogue
And neutrals

Off course who knows if they may add more things to nerf in between

Devolving missiles cost 1.

The 4 health compensates for not being able to attack. That was always the point, aggro had to ignore it or commit resources to its removal. 2/3 trades to any number of aggressive 2 drops, which isn’t much value for a minion you can’t even swing with. It literally only slows the game down, and aggro has gotten too used to playing decks where that means death. Time for aggro to get off their crack addiction and have some coffee.

1 Like

Your lunacy prediction is off. It’ll still cost 2, but only upgrade your spells by 2 mana instead of 3. That way mages would have to run grand finally to hey there slams for 8, and in a no minion deck an 8 mana 8/8 is crap. Deep freeze slighty more useful, but not nearly as useful as flame strike and mask of c’thune.

I reckon it will be 2 Mage cards, 2 Paladin, 1 Rogue and 1 neutral card for the 6. Blizz will work out which 6 give the least dust and it will be them!

I am pretty happy Druid, Warlock, Hunter & Demon Hunter are not being touched. As those have 4 pretty decent decks that will do even better after the nerfs!

If that’s the case then it can only be Jandice.

people panic too much, give meta more time

Blizzard has decided its had enough time. Many agree but we’re not the ones who own the need gun.

Deck of lunacy: Discard your deck. For each spell discarded, cast a random spell 3 levels higher, and play “The Gambler”

1 Like

Maybe but, if they raise the cost of Penflinger, they have already nerfed Field Contact. That is what most rogue decks use to draw their cards. The only card listed so far that I have in my Poison Rogue deck is penflinger, so they can nerf Field Contact if they want. I just think it kills the return of Miracle Rogue, which quite a few rogue players wanted to see.

Right, that’s what I said. :slight_smile:

I seriously doubt pen flinger escapes again. There’s been too much outrage for too long. Though maybe the nerf will be to remove his voice lines. :smiley:

That I would not mind at all. :grinning: Even playing the card, I can only take the voice line so much. I try to find other ways to make the kill.

1 Like

Penflinger - can target minions only, or can only be cast twice in a turn.
Secret passageway - draw 3 cards, or costs 2 mana
Deck of lunacy - not sure, but if they wanna do something, they better kill it instead of doing half baked job so it’s an easy choice to disenchant it.
Refreshing Spring water - refresh 2 mana instead of 4
Sword of the Fallen - draw one secret per hit.
Last guess: Taelan Fordring - cos he’s free and is the most played legendary, so no one gets to get any dust when he’s nerfed, or one of the watchtowers cos it sees a lot of playta.

My wish list: Oh my Yogg, not sure how they are going to do this as all pally secrets are 1 mana, and you cant make this card weaker as there is no power level.

Also hope they nerf the rogue bouncing quest which they recently unnerfed.

This will never happen. It’s a new functionality so harder to code and test, which means it’s slower to market. It’s also (and this is the big one) too much text to put on a card which is already packed.

1 Like

Renamed “Deck Of Yogg” …soooooooo there’s an idea, deck of lunacy corrupted.

You should delete that comment before you get banned. Not appropriate at all.