19.0 Patch Hotfixes

Hey everyone,

We’re planning to deploy a few hotfixes to address some of the issues introduced in the 19.0 patch. We’ll update this thread with changes after they’ve gone live.

• We’ve disabled rating floors in Battlegrounds after identifying a critical bug. We’re aiming to bring rating floors back online in a future patch.
  • Fixed a bug where Madness at the Darkmoon Faire cards were not appearing in Duels loot buckets.
  • Fixed a bug where several older pack reward pop ups were being displayed on login related to Duels and Master of Everything.
  • Fixed a bug that blocked some players from logging in if they had the Challenge a Friend or Spectate a Friend Quests.
  • Fixed a bug where some players would have incompletable Quests with odd progress numbers on log in.
1 Like

I wish I would have seen this before trying Silas. The poor placement dropped me blow a ranked floor and since my MMR seems to have stabilized it will take multiple 1st and 2nd place finished to recover that.

4 Likes

Any idea on how long until rating floors are back in place? I worked too hard to get to 6k then dropped a little to continue playing until it is back in place. Ratings drop fast and hard but getting them back takes double the work.

3 Likes

what else is new, blizz breaks something, penalizes players for it

4 Likes

What about fixing wild collection missing problem?
Or editing one of my last 8 decks?

It’s a great suprise to find your hard work getting to rank 5000 gets destroyed because of one lost match trying new character and testing the new achievements. Upset is an understatement and it really leave a bitter taste for all the new stuff.

3 Likes

Just dropped sub 6k because I thought I’d play a new hero because at least at worst I’d lose 4 points… 5944 rating later I find this thread. 5 days after it was posted. Maybe take a page out of the Overwatch team’s book and put a link to the patch notes somewhere on the main screen? Or if nothing else, note an important change like this at log in like you do card adjustments? The game is too old for stuff like this to happen to players. Not everyone checks the notes or watches community videos. This is a casual game after all.

2 Likes

Omg why would you not warn people about this on their way into battlegrounds, floors are so hard to get the and the only time when you can afford to try experimental stuff. Not great to then see your rank tank by 100 when you thought that was impossible.

2 Likes

What about the problem with the mobile version that no servants are playable any more and the effects work on something?

The game is unplayable on the tablet and cell phone.

When are rating floors coming back in battlegrounds? How about some higher rewards for levels after 50? 50 coins is not enough for us who have hit 50 already?