Battleground rating floor bugged

I understood the patch notes in that way, that every 500 rating you gain, you cant drop below that number any more until reset, right?

1000, 1500, 2000, 2500 a.s.o.

I have dropped below 5500 rating MULTIPLE times this week… how come? Is this bugged or what’s going on? I have attached screenshots as proof… one game of BG’s apart - WELL if it would let me post the actual link - remove the spaces and you can see the pics

h t t p s : / / ibb. co / 1RM6SDW
h t t ps : / / ibb. co / KjBtgqQ

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me!!

Same issues here. I was around 4540, with one bad game loss, it dropped blow 4500 to 4477 ish.

Already stated by Blizzard that this is something they’re looking into but couldn’t fix it right away during the current issue lists at the release of MatDF.

Will be covered in patchnotes later when a fix is available.

Really convenient for those who afk in battlegrounds for experience cough
Edit: Link →
https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/jt7im4/190_patch_hotfixes/

• We’ve disabled rating floors in Battlegrounds after identifying a critical bug. We’re aiming to bring rating floors back online in a future patch.
2 Likes

REAL customer service NOT having this info pinned in their own forums… nope, Reddit only… W T F Blizzard

Thanks Doni

2 Likes

Yeah the lack of updates on pinned issues is a bit striking here :confused: Though they did keep them similar at the start of the release, it might’ve been here as well but I’m having a harder time finding these posts here.

Sorry to hear about those drops, caused a friend of mine to no longer play battlegrounds untill it’s fixed.

1 Like

The information is available in these forums:

However, for some reason it is indeed not pinned, and it is not cross-posted to the Bug Report forum, which is odd. But the information is here.

Now the new patch, 19.2 came. However, the bug of missing floor still remains… :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

Well, that’s the problem with those really small indie game companies… they’ll need time to fix their bugs. Why don’t you go buy some Tavern Pass or 80$ Cardpack Bundle while waiting?

1 Like