i dont know what to do =( help pl0x

2 Likes

same thing here =/ just opened and it was like this

1 Like

the app don’t find my game folder,
When i try to localise, he want to update, then error :confused:
Same?

2 Likes

got same issue, was playing hearthstone earlier, closed the game. now it says install, and when i try locate the game it doesnt work and install also doesnt work for me, earlier today it was still fine.

2 Likes

Same.

Instead of the PLAY button there is an INSTALL button. When i press on “already installed Locate the game” it starts an update but fails and the blznbntagt00000907 error appears. Following the error link leads to a “page not found” on Blizzard.

I’m on a latin america server, Argentina exactly.

Hey gang :wave:

This is an error we have scant documentation on, but it is indicated as an issue with the Battlenet desktop app’s Agent process. [Edited by Blizzard - Removed troubleshooting after identifying a known issue. Please use the “Blizz” button on the right to see more posts on this issue.]

2 Likes

I have same problem.
Cannot install nor locate nor play.
I’am in Europe server

1 Like

Same for me, played a game like an hour ago and now i can’t.

4 Likes

Already tried it, the error remains.

1 Like

Same here.Did clear battlenet’s cache but nothing.

Same issue here, no problem playing WoW, but Hearthstone does not work.
It says install and get an error when trying to. Have done all trouble shooting but nothing is working.

1 Like

Dear All,
Same for me, I can not logg in Battle Net. I hope Blizzard have a solution for this problem? Thanks!

Same here. Non of my games doesnt work: OV, HS, HOTS :confused:

same for me i tried it all multiple times and nothing. i got the problem for hs and hots and diablo 3.wow had it aswell after those steps, but it actull updated other games i get error still :confused:

1 Like

same for me i tried it all multiple times and nothing

2 Likes

I have the same error, app can’t locate game files. After showing manually, update errors all the time.

Plus don’t try customer supports workout. Now I can’t uninstall Heartstone or battlenet (BLZBNTBNU00000006). And battlenet doesn’t work now, I can’t even open it. Stucks on Starting Battlenet miniscreen.

1 Like

same issue here. can not find the game.
prompting me to install the game but that does not work either.

usa server and account:playing from eu location.

Same here, different error code, but says game not installed too.

Same here, was playing fine before the scheduled maintenance.
From Brazil, Americas region.

Yup, same here for me. Tried to find the game, and reinstall it but nothing worked.

EU region