30.2 Known Issues

Can confirm: I am running into that issue right now

1 Like

when you will fix problem in DUOS BG - we CANT see partners gold amount. how you broke it

Golden Corrupted Myrmidon only triple its atk once golden and not both stat

1 Like

Game completely froze for me when my opponent played Snake Eyes after patch 30.2.2. I was unable to reconnect, and it gave me a loss.

Just happened to me too.

I just created a new account and i can’t progress in the apprentice track after level 9, what is going on? i don’t receive any xp and quests don’t complete.

3 Likes

Free Travel Winner’s Triple Reward is incorrectly repeated with Replica Cathedral. When Replica Cathedral repeats the Triple Reward is repeated as a “Discover a Tier 0 minion” and whiffs.

(Battlegrounds) Guff’s triple reward from Hero Power when cast twice with trinket (Your first spell each turn casts twice) does not cast properly the second time. (For me, it said "Discover a minion from Tavern Tier 0 and gave me no minion).

There is a bug on the latest patch with excavation treasures on paladin, some of the rewards during the excavation get locked on hand and cannot be used/clicked, It happened to me twice today on top 1000 legend, once with the 2 mana taunt generated treasure against a rogue and once with the azerite dragon against a priest, both times this issue it almost lost me the game.

Have had a “New” marker on my battlegrounds collection for months now telling me I have a new board that never shows, have tried clicking and checking all boards and hoping that an update will fix it but hasn’t cleared. Cousin also plays and says he has same issue.

I also want to report a bug on matches with Death Knight, especially the plague DK deck.
When you play plague DK, if the enemy hand is full and they draw a plague card, the card will be burned instead of being casted (cast when drawn).

The problems with the apprentice track, the leveling and Not being able to collect rewards in Hearthstone seems to be an authentication issue.

The Same Problems are also Happening in Warcraft Rumble. While I was waiting for Hearthstone to be fixed, I went to Play Rumble, and came across the Same issues.

EU

Additional: I am able to Play without the issues in Android Mobil, as Long as I don’t create a Battle.net Account. Once I create an Account, both Games Go back to the original issues. No rewards or leveling, etc.

1 Like

Since the Patch my hearthstone client has not been able to connect, or has been having trouble connect to Battle.net - I erased my settings, I tried reconnecting a few times in a row, I even uninstalled the client -redownloaded and reinstalled -
it just hangs up in the main screen - shop is closed, I cannot click any buttons without a reconnect notice coming up - but reconnect doesn’t do anything.

Appears to be only in the Americas servers - I can log straight in to the European ones and everything works normally and at speed.

1 Like

Hello! I have just downloaded Hearthstone a few days ago on my laptop and the apprentice mode isn’t progressing - neither hero xp nor quest progress.

3 Likes

same, i really want them to fix this so i can actually play. This game looks really exciting once things actually gets going

у меня не появляются

та же проблема. Но перезапуск не помогает

Hi, Im new player and problem with leveling/achievements in Novice rank is not visual. I’ve played lot of games and i’m not able to go over level 5. Please do smth with this because already game is unplayable.

1 Like

Me and my wife also have issue with “no XP / progress”

1 Like

Still no experience on 6th day.

Its fun to play even at 1st lvl, but really suprised by a game breaking bug taking this much time to fix.

Edit: this is fixed for me now

3 Likes