29.6 Known Issues

Friends!! We pray that with the release of the update, the store will open, it will be a miracle, after so much time…

1 Like

I don’t know, but shop is still closed after 30.0 patch

5 Likes

After the Patch it still dont work :confused:

2 Likes

After the update, the game is worse than before on Russian accounts, not only the store is still closed, but now you can’t play any game modes either. Do your job well and resolve it as soon as possible, we are tired of this nonsense.

2 Likes

Does update fix the shop? Tomorrow all modes was broken. For now shop still is not available

2 Likes

You know, it even sounds like something else than ‘shop closed’.

Ditto.

:rofl: Why am I not surprised… Wouldn’t be the first time either, that’s why I was saying:

2 Likes

The Shop ist closed in Europe after Install the new Patch

2 Likes

Hmmm…

I’m also seeing this user report:

Thus, I must assume that the new patch has made the shop issue even worse at least for some players. Well done! :grinning:

PS

This phrase is totally mind-boggling. Watch out, C’Thun or Yogg-Saron in disguise might have infiltrated the forum — and the account name of that poster is telltale, too. :grinning:

2 Likes

Well…

Fixed a bug where in-game Gold purchases were blocked for some players.

More like:

Fixed a bug where in-game Gold purchases were blocked for some players. Now it doesn’t work for all players properly.

2 Likes

:rofl:

More like ‘Now there are no more Gold purchases for all players, problem solved’. :joy: What? At least no-one is offended that way, I guess. No shop — no problems. :rofl:

3 Likes

Nice Work fixed a Problem and then after one or two Updates: Oh No the Problem is Back😂

2 Likes

Can’t access battlegrounds at all after the 30 patch today. The battlegrounds icon in the main menu is stuck on “Queued” but it never downloads. I’ve done another post in the main forum detailing the issue.

This is iPad Pro latest iOS.

1 Like

This is called a bruh moment

1 Like

Did this get fixed? Im facing this issue too

No, the red exclamation mark is still there. It’s a minor issue but still a bit annoying.

2 Likes

there is a bug with Trinket artist the 3 mana paladin card that draws you a divine shield minion and an aura, because he is not drawing an aura no matter what. literally lost 2 games to this because i didnt draw crusader aura

1 Like

Yesterday changing language solved the closed shop issue, but today it doesnt…

1 Like

Check this out: Game not working in russia - #27 by SparkyElf-2852 (gotta follow all the links and comments by RidiculousHat).

Apparently, they reverted some of the fixes for the shop issues, since they introduced even bigger problems, i.e. made the game unplayable for a number of users.

2 Likes

Yea I’m in the US server on android and I got the bug at the same time. We’re the only ones that haven’t gotten even looked into :expressionless:

2 Likes