29.4.2 Patch Notes

29.4.2 Patch Notes

Patch 29.4.2 brings balance changes, Weekly Quest updates, and more.

View Full Article

4 Likes

as for weekly quests, put on more rerolls instead of one a day. I don’t play arena, standard, ranked or any other hearthstone but battlegrounds. I am sick of the quest stuck in my tab for 2-5 days cause it is giving me ones I don’t play.

3 Likes

Agreed, they should instead allow us to “discover” 1 of 3 quests to choose from

Crazy how I work for Blizz for free, but it’s okay

2 Likes

lol I was expecting the 25 hit to molten, 2 extra isnt bad

uh but if you only play BG you dont care about weeklies because you have no reason to farm exp

4 Likes

What you write are good changes.
I was critical of the previous changes, but I support them because they are good.
Old: Win 10 games of Ranked Hearthstone.
New: Play 10 games of Ranked Hearthstone.
Old: Win 10 games of Arena, Tavern Brawl, or Battlegrounds.
New: Play 5 games of Arena, Tavern Brawl, or Battlegrounds.
Old: Play 32 Miniaturize or Mini cards.
New: Play 10 Miniaturize or Mini cards.
Now it’s “play” instead of “win” and this is a big change because it allows you to do the task faster and you don’t care whether you win or lose. It’s good

5 Likes

It’s more than enough, lol

The deck is now mediocre xD

To everyone else complaining about the weekly quests, take the W and complain about something important…

3 Likes

Good decision on the changes, but when is the onyxia puzzle getting fixed?

3 Likes

Can we bring back duels

3 Likes

Ok, so a lot of time lost, frustration and anger caused and massive lost of trust just to get “more or less” to square one, like it was obvious from the beginning it was the only reasonable outcome.

The next new we expect is the moron responsible for this mess to be fired.

2 Likes

That communication on the weekly quests is a prime example of why blizzard is horrible at communication, how do you type all that and say nothing ?

1 Like

This still isn’t fixed?!?

1 Like

Thank you for fixing the Weekly Quests!

2 Likes

dragon that gives divine shield AND +7/+7 at the start of combat. Talk about over compensating.

Changing the Weekly quests from 10 Win to 10 play was a great idea, you did something good now. Also with the change from 10 Win Arena, BG, Brawl to 5 Play. From now on maybe I won’t reroll this one anymore. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean that dragon isn’t really used for stat boost, there are better things for that.
It is used to tag all your dragons with DS using the perma buff stuff. So having it early is a lot more useful, to finish the tags before you really start stat ramping.
I think it’s now significantly worse.

Goooooold my friend, GOOOOOOLDD

It was nice that the weekly miniaturize/mini quest was reduced to 10, but shouldn’t the daily then be rebalanced from 8 too?

1 Like

just fix the onyxia of the void puzzle 6 already, it cannot be completed and the story is stuck.

3 Likes

I came here to comment the same thing. I think “Play 4 Minaturize/Mini cards” might be a more respectable number for the daily quest.

I reckon the Battlecry weekly could be reduced a little as well, 75 is a lot. Perhaps it could go down to 65 to match the spending mana change? Although I suppose the “Play 50 Battlecry cards” daily is the real outlier.