29.4.2 Patch Notes

No going to give you guys credit for finally fixing an debacle you created. A completely forced unneeded error that detonated your playerbase.

2 Likes

Partially fixed! Some of them are still quite high!

Iā€™ve never seen Lil 'rag in the entourage pool

2 Likes

Thank you for resolving the molten giant disenchant dust bug

So where is Greybough?
I get that heā€™s not in rotation for BGs, but heā€™s not even available to be SEEN for n character selection from main menu.
You give a new skin for him this season, and we canā€™t even look at it.
What gives???

1 Like

Are you really gonna ignore Warlock self-damage quest? It is so boring when every opponent in wild is either warlock damage deck or rouge pirate deck.

I wonder if they chose 22 mana because Majdordomo spawns an 8 health Ragnaros. lol

Finally the weeklies seem more normal to do, but I already left. Not coming back.

Same, I have been looking in both Duo and solo matches and have yet to encounter him.

all that gold is super helpful buying things I donā€™t take part in. lol

I farm thousands of xp from BGs, playing 20-40 games a day in there.

I still donā€™t get what is the fascination with having beast being the meta in battlegrounds

Hello everyone, after updating hearthstone to the new patch , i started to see that every time i log in the ques for downloading the patch would reapply.
below you have a video of what is happening. I am playing on mobile.

Please try to fix this.

I am looking to comment on the book of Mercenaries, for dawngraspā€™s puzzle number 6 there is no way to beat that. It sounds like it has been ab issue for a while and I was wondering if it will be something that ever gets fixed. It would be awesome to clear out my cards left!

1 Like