29.4 Known Issues

Bad Fox!!

Spreading false information here!

Go into the Edge, and overthink your life :fox_face:

I updated the game and logged in yesterday, after already completing my daily quests. As I logged in today, I received no new daily quests. Considering today is the 15th and it’s Nozdormu day, I assume it’s a bug with said quest, as mentioned in one of the comments below that it looks like its bugged. Is there an ETA to fixing this issue? If not, how will affected people be compensated?

3 Likes

After patch 29.4 a gold bug appeared Splendiferous Whizbang gives gold cards but does not give gold portraits.
I will add that before the patch everything was fine, gold cards, portraits, coins.

Winged Chimaera Bug, if minion became golden by Elemental of Surprise (2x WC + 1x EoS), then it will not refreshed ability every start of turn. Happened to me twice :frowning: please fix bug asap.

1 Like
https://i.ibb.co/4W2rPWn/Screenshot-20240515-111002.png

The hardstone store remained closed after your last update, it has been closed for more than a month, will the problem be solved?
I play from an android phone.

1 Like

My golden Brann is gone as well. I was expecting a nerf when I bought the set and never dusted it for that reason

Aye. Just came here to say the same. I have the video in case any developer wants it

Me to , and since 1 month ( oh and I’m also on android phone ) for the problem on the shop which is never open even with a perfect connextion

3 Likes

My God, Hearthstone was a bug this whole time.

1 Like

Whatever is happening to you is also happening to me.

Any game mode leads to the scrolling queue screen, it appears to find a match, then after waiting a long time it’ll fail with the “opponent failed to connect” screen, then make the game UI stuck on a fuzzy screen and all you can do is quit. Restarting brings it all back up, but same issues - clicking on ‘collection’ makes the interface buttons not do anything.

Also scanned files, happens on both mobile and desktop, so possibly something account-side? I asked around on Twitch, and it seems like this issue is rare, but it’s gotta be a legit edge case if we’re both getting the exact same thing.

1 Like

Please add the bug related to Solo Adventures → Book of Mercenaries → Mage → Challenge #6: Slay the Broodmother → Puzzle #6.

The puzzle is currently impossible to complete. There’s a separate post in this forum with the title “Onyxia Puzzle 6/8” explaining this more: Onyxia Puzzle 6/8

Thank you.

3 Likes

I got infinite daily quests… It need to be fixed

Hello and hope you are well. There’s an issue related to the “Blizzard 2014” Card back. I’ve successfully redeemed the code and received in game goods for all other Blizzard games except for HS. All other Blizzcon tickets worked as intended.

Hello,

There is a bug related to Azerite Snake, please check;

Thank you in advance.

I have yet to receive a daily quest, leaving a reply to stay updated.

Just wondering if you got a quest today? as I have yet to receive one today

The Warrior achievement for shuffling bombs into the opponent’s deck (“Explosive Experiments (of Fun!)”) isn’t consistently counting bombs from non-Whizbang cards.

I’ve had several games with Warrior in Wild, playing Clockwork Goblin and Wrenchcalibur. Bombs shuffled in from these cards don’t always progress the achievement.

For example: My progress on the achievement was at 23/25 before my most recent game. I just finished a game in Wild, where I played Wrenchcalibur and shuffled 2 bombs into the opponent’s deck. My progress on the achievement is still at 23/25.

But in other games, the bombs have been counted.

I’m just adding in my voice about the no new daily quest today. I did have the Nozdormu quest yesterday and completed it (which I didn’t re-roll, though it seems others mentioned some interesting issues with that), but today, no daily quest appeared in my journal.

For me the bug where playing Boom Wrench causes my client to freeze does not resolve by waiting it out. The game will crash entirely and my turn will be over when I reconnect. This only happens on PC. On my Android device there’s no such issue.

I did Nozdormu quest without any issues yesterday. Today when I connected to check for new quest I did not get any.