Azerite Snake from Zola

Hi,

Just lost due to a bug. I had lethal but Azerite Snake suck 5 life instead of 7 life from enemy. That snake was from Zola.

Edit1: It was Zola, sorry I misremembered.

I have a screenshot of battle log from the left side of the game;

> [heres the link](https://imgur.com/IGNMu1S)

You played the Azerize Snake, a Rock, and then what? I can’t tell what the top thing in the battle log is. From what I can see, it looks like when you are at 4 health and play Azerite Snake, it increases your health correctly to 11.

Even though the bar only shows 5 health stolen from the opponent for some reason, Snake + Rock would drop them from 11 to 1, so the math looks right without knowing what the top image is

3 Likes

I reproduced it against the inkeeper and yeah at some point the history isn’t correct about the amount of health stolen.
However it’s interesting that the health is not displayed consistently.
While both at 30 health, the history didn’t display any health change.
A second snake, copied with zola, while the opponent was at 21/23 displayed -7.
A third snake, while the opponent was at 11/16 displayed -5
A fourth snake, while the opponent was at 1 health, didn’t display the health change.
But regardless of what was displayed, they all correctly stole 7 hp

Looks like it can only display the health change when the opponent is already damaged and that it can’t display more than the difference between their current and max health
When at 11/16 it will only display 5 because 16-11=5
On a second game, opponent was at 26/30 and it displayed -4
Then 19/23, -4
Then 10/16, -6
Then 9/9, nothing

2 Likes

oh I don’t remember the top thing as well

well, you made me question myself. I was pretty sure, I had lethal.

Anyway, better reporting than not.

Thank you for your reply sir!

Kind regards.

Edit: I couldn’t post this. It seems I can only reply once until I got replied. Is this the case? or I need to do sth else?

To kind Derkan;

Yes. I didn’t note the exact numbers but sometimes at lethal point, snake suck to;
minus supposed health (3-7 = -4),
zero health (3-7 =/= 0),
minus wrong health (3-7 =/= -1)

These were just visual. I am not sure about last night’s bug. u/Skizzy made me question myself :smiley:

But there is a bug for sure whether its visual or not.

Thank you for your kind reply sir!

Kind regards.

1 Like