29.0.2 Patch Notes

Patch 29.0.2 is a server-side hotfix patch rolling out today with the following updates.

Battlegrounds Updates

Armor Changes

The following heroes now have more Armor:

• Doctor Holli’dae and Murloc Holmes now have 10 Armor.

• Rokara and Skycap’n Kragg now have 14 Armor.

• Death Speaker Blackthorn now has 15 Armor.

• Millificent Manastorm now has 16 Armor at higher ranks, still has 6 Armor at lower ranks.

• Tae’thelan Bloodwatcher now has 18 Armor.

• Overlord Saurfang now has 19 Armor.

• C’Thun now has 19 Armor at higher ranks, still has 10 Armor at lower ranks.

The following heroes now have less Armor:

• Trade Prince Gallywix now has 5 Armor at higher ranks, still has 10 Armor at lower ranks.

• Fungalmancer Flurgl now has 10 Armor.

• Bru’kan now has 13 Armor.

• Dinotamer Brann now has 14 Armor.

• Professor Putricide now has 16 Armor.

Quest Changes

The following Quest offering rates have been adjusted:

• Exhume the Bones won’t be offered to Bru’kan and Sneed.

The following Quest Rewards were made easier to earn:

• Beyond the Mirage

• Splitting Scroll

• Temporal Tampering

• Anima Bribe

• Mirror Shield

• Timeline Acceleration

• Invigorating Conch

• Scepter of Guidance

• Endless Blood Moon

The following Quest Rewards were made harder to earn:

• Tumbling Disaster

• Untamed Sorcery

• Secret Sinstone

• Turbulent Tombs

• Gilnean War Horn

Arena Updates

We’ve adjusted the draft pools and offering rates of several cards. The appearance rates of certain powerful cards in Death Knight, Hunter, Demon Hunter, and Paladin have been decreased. The appearance rate of certain powerful cards in Druid, Priest, Mage, Warlock, Warrior, and Rogue have been increased.

Draft card pools have been adjusted for Hunter, Priest, Rogue, Druid, Death Knight, Warlock, and Warrior, swapping certain cards out entirely (including all Hunter’s Wildseed cards).

Bug Fixes and Game Improvements

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Sonya Waterdancer would give a copy of herself when played for 1 mana.

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Crane Game sometimes wouldn’t work.

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Galactic Projection Orb could continue targeting minions after they were functionally dead.

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Galactic Projection Orb would fail to cast if you played it twice in a row.

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Miniaturize cards granted by Spirit of the Badlands’s Mirage would not generate a Mini version.

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Ysera granted the wrong version of Dream cards.

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Free From Amber could Discover and summon Neptulon the Tidehunter.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Aranna Starseeker and Queen Azshara lost all their Armor when they transformed.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Brann’s Blessing would override Brann Bronzebeard’s effect.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Sea Witch Zar’jira’s Siren Song didn’t work for minions buffed more than once by the same effect.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Silivaz the Vindictive didn’t give its Spellcraft spell after being Goldenized.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Vengeful Slitherer didn’t give its Spellcraft spell after being Goldenized.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Free-Flying Feathermane’s effect could be triggered during the Recruit phase under certain circumstances.

4 Likes

Thank you so much, however, I do not see the Steam release date, when is it coming?

3 Likes

Sorry to say but Sonya was not a bug.

Any card who detects something being played or on board could detect itself if it fufill the condition.

Check metrognome for info.

You literally made a card bug as a “fix”.

2 Likes

WHY WOULD YOU NERF SONYA OMFG, THE DECKS WERE FUN AND SEMI-VIABLE THANKS TO IT AND NOW TRASH FOREVER :sob:

2 Likes

Not a usual interaction but Shudderblock with Dr. Stitchnsew BREAKS the game lol

wow, you guys that’s it. Dam! standard players must be very… happy.

If you think Sonya wasn’t bugged, I’d encourage you to try playing any of the following cards and report back with any that trigger off of themselves being played:

• Blindeye sharpshooter
  • Ixlid, Fungal Lord
  • Spitelash Siren
  • Disciplinarian Gandling
  • Mimiron, the Mastermind
  • Wailing Vapor
  • Underbelly Angler
  • Firemancer flurgl
  • Animated berserker
  • Risky skipper
  • Magic carpet (after being discounted)
  • Xavius
  • Metrognome (after being discounted)

Or try any of these cards with specific hand positions:

• Stargazer Luna
  • Razorglaive sentinel
  • Altruis the outcast
  • Rumble Enthusiast
3 Likes

yes we are

we were waiting for the sonya bug fix

you ve been posting on this forum and playing the game for a loooooooooooooooooong time

why didnt you report it earlier ?

you had 10 years to report this “bug” with knife juggler

unless you dont really think is a bug

2 Likes

I think galactic projection orb is bugged, it says it will cast random spells of the same cost, but both times I played today I could swear the exact same spells were cast.

Oh no rogue has a tier 5 deck! quick roll out the hotfix!

I thought devs job was to balance the game. I only see Rogue nerfs when they suck already. :grimacing:

Well…The Mage deck just keeps getting weaker and weaker…this patch has just effed up the entire Hearthstone game…although it has been slowly happening for some time now. NOT HAPPY JAN!

1 Like

As a main Druid and Mage, this expansion destroyed all my enjoyment of this game.
Last year the only strong deck was Druid Treant, which wasn’t very fun.

Even with a perfect draw I can’t win against Paladin DK and War which represent 80% of the standard ladder

Sonya Waterdancer’s animation is too slow.

you guys are to slow with these updates.

Although this is off topic for the update… but I do have suggestions for some hero skins.
Maybe someone from Blizzard will read this. :wink:

King Toggwaggle - rogue
Sklibb Sporeling - demon hunter

I’m sure there is some nice little balance changes, fixes and updates, but the whole entire infrastructure of your GAME is riddled in imbalances and exploits.

Dont forget about hunter. All I see is hunters and warriors nothing else.