28.4.2 Patch Notes

Patch 28.4.2 is a small server-side hotfix patch rolling out now with the following bug fixes:

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Therazane’s Deathrattle didn’t properly work when triggered multiple times.

• [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Corrupted Tickatus would remove 10 cards instead of 5 with its effect.

• [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Cultist S’Thara summoned the minion that was destroyed by Archlich Kel’Thuzad (in addition to being the wrong gameplay effect, this bug caused server desyncs, resulting in players seeing different combat results).

6 Likes

Oh nice, I had different combat results happening the last week and was confused.
Glad to see the cause and a fix.

1 Like

need to fix the hero that after 2 spells bought, 3rd is 1 less. i had a game yesterday and with 2 of the tac 3 elem spell minions on the board, none of my spells were 1 less for 18 straight spells. none, even the 1 cost spells never went to 0 cost.
also, what happened to the spell that gives 3 tavern refreshes for free? there was nothing in the patch notes stating it was being removed.

The Twist class bans for Death Knight and Demon Hunter seem to have leaked into the Tavern Brawl called “Lunar Blessings”. You can no longer pick either class in the tavern brawl.

Egads, the right patch notes pinned!

Upvote!

How is Misfire from a Nagaling STILL not fixed?

Is anyone else having connection issues with BG’s? I can play all other modes but keep getting “Couldnt connect other player has left” messages

Oh my god They actually, final fixed Tickatus thank god! I would have taught I would need a to pray to old Gods. Sorry Yogg false alarm.

Please update Keywarden Ivory’s discover pool to include dual-class cards released after Scholomance and Darkmoon Races! She would be much more fun to play if the new dual class cards released since then were included.

A competent dev team would have simply coded such cards for something like “discovery pool: mage: all” or something like that.

However, like so many other cards, they have to keep going back and fixing issues they didn’t have the foresight to think of time and time again.

*bump

-20 characTers