28.4 Known Issues

When you discover misfire with school teacher, the nagaling doesn’t cast anything. Tested it with and without brann

1 Like

Since the last update, it is impossible to play on battleground mode, the game is lagging a lot, and keeps on having micro-freezes. Playing on Macbook M1 Pro.

1 Like

Kazakusan burns my deck instead of creating new decks. Happened twice in arena

1 Like

Was probably Rush, which looks like nothing usually.

When playing School Teacher in Warrior and choosing Misfire, the Nagaling didn’t do anything when it was played. It’s battlecry was cast twice thanks to the new Brann but nothing occurred.

2 Likes

Just lost 3 games of Battlegrounds because the game is stuck after i pick my first card. What is going on ? I have good internet.

I am unable to do my arena draft. The very first pick has the far left card as very tiny and the other 2 cards are invisible. It won’t let me pick any of the cards and move forward with the draft. It has been like this since the patch.

Was playing elemental mage and the game started freezing when trying to play generated cards, sometimes freezes sometimes it doesn’t, I can’t seem to find the reason, the problem it’s not from one specific card, I also cannot confirm whether this is a mobile-only problem or not.

Hey give me my 150g back you punks. how the hell is Kazakusan still even in the pool? how hard is it to take it out? I SHOULD NOT need to go thru forums or whatever to find bugs to save me from wasting my time and blowing my deck up!

After updating, game is stuck on saloon doors (iPad). Tried deleting app and reinstalling, issue persists. Fiancée updated her app on iPad and is experiencing the same issue.

1 Like

Imp Gang Boss no longer counts as an Imp for Flustered Librarian and for Vile Library in Standard and Offline Practice. It definitely worked as expected a week ago. The 1/1 Imp summoned off of Imp Gang Boss still works as expected.

1 Like

When playing Righteous Protector from hand, game crashes on my mobile. No other card caused this problem so far. Started happening after last update.

Game is buggy after last update , Certain cards when clicking on them keeps flashing and game hangs…when closing and opening again game works…I tried everything still didn’t work

3 Likes

the interface is showing me bugs like in the ladder it shows white background. While queing it doesnt show the arrows instead 2 huge boxes. Then the battle field is like a huge black hole. While in the collection tab of standard i have white background

Здравствуйте, играл в героической дуэли и попался на читерство , или баг былопарутлней назад , игрок выставил сокраоше на первом заходе , так же разыграл карты из наемников … И просто убил на 2 ход …

Can’t play the game anymore after this update on Mac OSX.
Blackscreen but hearing in-game sound and see the Hearthstone cursor

1 Like

The ranked mode crashes always with the update

Cant play after last update. Every standard game freezes while the sound is still normal

2 Likes

Unable to craft cards. The screen shows the crafting UI with no card. I am also unable to select cards in my arena draft, locking me out of progressing into playing the mode. PC.

There is a bug where there are only 4 classes in the game, Druid Warrior Priest and Rogue. Idk where the other classes went but I assume it’s a bug

1 Like