28.2 Known Issues

Full-dust refunds from 28.2 and 28.2.1 were supposed to be available through at least Dec 29 (per the patch notes). However, as of Dec 27, none of the nerfed cards in either patch were showing as recently adjusted or offering full-dust refunds.

This issue was posted separately here:

3 Likes

Since the patch, my heroes have ceased to level up.
I have tried quitting and logging out of the launcher entirely, as this was the workaround some years back when I last noticed this issue.
Unfortunately, not this time around.

Where is “ipad crashes after nearly every play?” Does this game get tested on common devices any more or is that another discontinued feature we get?

1 Like

I use to play tons of hearthstone and I pre ordered the death knight class and all the golden variants as advertised. I paid the big money for the golden cards and after I took a long break from the game. Upon returning my golden legendary cards which I paid for were removed from my collection. This is not a premature release of the cards, this is that I purchased the Golden Path of Arthur’s set, and the Diamond Lady Deathwhisperer. Which I still have the diamond card, but every other golden legendary has been removed from my collection. Please see ticket #US96556054

if you correct read the description of what you buy you can find something like "that combine with core set cards to create 3 DK decks " so not all visible cards was part of the buy

What happened is they first give this gold core cards to anyone (and this was a bug ) because gold core card are only unlockables so you can’t buy , open from pack or craft them.
Later they fixed by removing them to all players like it should be from start
So all the core gold cards like Lord Marrowgar , Overseer Frigidara , Patchwerk are now unlocked with 500 DK wins

Type Source Quality
Leveling Unlocked after completing the Death Knight Prologue. Regular
Achievement Death Knight Victory(Win 500 games as Death Knight in Ranked, Arena, or Duels.). Golden

Ummm so what’s going on with heroic duels? Did y’all forget to pay ur water bill or something? Bc there sure as hell isn’t any loot. I play via PC, I’ve got pic of the nothingness that’s going on, I don’t c a dohicky to upload it.