28.2.1 Patch's full dust refund ended early

The modified cards in Patch 28.2.1 were supposed to have three weeks full dust refund, it was capped on December 8th, but ended early today

https://hearthstone.blizzard.com/en-us/news/24008698/28-2-1-patch-notes

3 Likes

yep is a bug but dont worry
close the game and try again

Not all of them, just the ones that were made to be worse.

Some of them were made to be better, and of course those would not get a refund.

Which cards specifically did you try?

Inquisitive Creation
Thori’belore
Battleworn Faceless
They can’t even get a full refund, I’ve already restarted the game, maybe you can give it a try

1 Like

I have the same problem bro , they specified 3 weeks available on the patch notes but now can’t disenchant them but cards that were nerfed 1 month ago still available. I restarted the game and battlenet but the problem still, pls someone from the support help us.

The cards listed above, plus the cards updated in Patch 28.2 (Fate Splitter, Monstrous Parrot, Counterfeit Blade, Dwarven Archaeologist, and Madam Goya), will be eligible for full dust refunds for at least three weeks following Patch 28.2.1.

Pls fix that we are just 16 days from now and it says at least 3 weeks we can’t disenchant for full dust refund those cards.

3 Likes

Same problem. Wanted to dust these cards, which were nerfed in 28.2 and 28.2.1 (and are supposed to be eligible for full dust refunds until at least Dec 29), but they’re not offering full dust refunds:
• Fate Splitter
• Monstrous Parrot
• Battleworn Faceless
• Inquisitive Creation

1 Like