28.0.3 Patch Notes

Mb in your world, in your rank. I only played control decks and this happened to me extremely rarely. To this end, I lose most games on turn 5-6, even playing Ctrl Warrior and having 46 hp. I build decks that I enjoy playing (like Saviz/Jambre) and rarely play meta decks. If we talk about this month, my rank at the beginning was 75, now I am 10617. Can you feel the difference?

1 Like

Ah ok before worlds thats interesting it will probably be a week before worlds to give the players a chance to adapt.

Hi, nice updates about Battleground but the french text for “Goldrinn” (wolf beast 3/2 now that give +3/+2 to the other beast) still have issue. In french, it’s written that Goldrinn give bonus to beasts for the rest of the game, not only for the current fight.
Regards,

yup… they still kill in 4 turns with the perfect hand. Either the auras or the buffs need the nerf bat. arguably the windfury should be taken off the horn weapon.

1 Like

The sfx for it were over the top. Something more like Infinitize would be nicer. Then again, warlock is annoying af, so may as well be physically damaging, too.

I nominate myself to be Lead Duels developer since this mode is always neglected. I will take the burden of balancing your game Blizzard, don’t worry.

1 Like

Paladin still destroys all the fun. I just quit when i see it. It always was like that but now it’s just too much.

2 Likes

Been really enjoying the expansion one deck in particular that I find myself playing the most is elemental shaman however Skarr, the catastrophe does not feel great with its “improved by each turn in a row you’ve played an elemental” mechanic. Maybe a buff in the future :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: