28.0.3 Patch Notes

yeah, still broken. like, what the hell? you’d think this one would be a top priority to fix, considering its an incentive to collect all the cards in the set (spending money). I dont play demon hunter or hunter and i really want to be able to disenchant all those cards, but I can’t until this achievement is complete.

one of the neutral legendaries just isn’t counting towards the number. i don’t even know which it is. maybe one of the 2 free ones (barrelbrim or stormbringer)? I wont pretend to understand even in the slightest how this game’s code works, but this seems like something that is a quicker fix than, say, a totally bugged card like varden is.

is a hotfix possible for it? or are we waiting until at least next thursday when the next patch releases?

1 Like

please fix the collection bug! one of the neutral legendaries STILL doesn’t count towards the achievement. i want to be able to get diamond elise + the townsfolk coin so I can disenchant all the cards i’ll never play with afterwards. the expansion came out 2 weeks ago…

1 Like

hmm aggro decks been winning games in 5 turns for a long time

not knowing this makes it hard for me to believe you ve been playing since 2014

but hunter still has the card too why is a 1 mana increase that bad for it ?

1 Like

doesn’t look that “nerf” will even phase them out. They should have nerfed the Garden’s Grace. Arguably Countess too.

It really is astounding how they refuse to fix literal game-breaking bugs like this one.

While less important I guess, the Reaper’s Toll strike in Battlegrounds is still bugged, and the bug has existed since last year. I really like it, but it’s simply unusable. Why they won’t fix it, we may never know.
It’s funny too because this is a strike you had to pay for, unless you were lucky like I was and got it free with the one free hammer smash everyone got.

1 Like

And what about Reno? I’ve been waiting all month to see how you guys nerf Reno, but nothing. What a brainless card. How frustrating it is to see how with a single card they destroy any strategy you have spent hours building. What a disappointing expansion.

2 Likes

Still can t get my Diamond Elise too…

2 Likes

why ? we had metas with very few viable classes

this isnt one of those

So if i understand the dev comments this is a light patch and we will get a bigger patch after worlds ?

No, it’s before worlds.

you don’t play this game don’t you?

Nice of you guys to murder elementals and beasts in the early battlegrounds tiers… :person_facepalming:

1 Like

YEah no kidding. They make you pay $$$ for the expansions and to get all the cards, and they can’t even seem to prevent this issue from happeneing every single time they launch an expansion.

It keeps happening over and over and over. THere’s no excuse for this bs.

2 Likes

it says “to set up” so probably before

1 Like

druid dragons?? hmm??

1 Like

I look forward seeing how the Meta adjusts to these changes. And kudos to Blizzard for offering full dust for the Warlock excavate cards due to the Snake nerf.

1 Like

Why don’t fix the bug of Magister Dawngrasp?
In the fotfix you said that you know the problem and will fix it, but you didn’t and it’s still banned.

1 Like

also, symphony of sins still has no sfx when played

2 Likes

Two weeks for such useless and weak changes? Does Blizzard team even play this game? So many bugs (chaos gazer for example, such an obvious bug) and disbalance. I played a lot of games, but this one is the less successfully managed of them, such a shame for a company rulling the biggest MMO of all time.

1 Like