28.0 Known Issues

I know you guys don’t care about Mercenaries, but could you at least add the Long’xin Celestial Breath bug to the known bugs list so people know it’s being actively ignored? It’s pretty amazing that three patches have gone by but it still crashes the game.

2 Likes

Greetings,
I would like to report an error of Polish translation of the card “Stragazing”. Now we have: “Discover an arcane spell. If you play it this turn, its cast twice”. (Polish: Odkryj zaklęcie mocy tajemnej. Jeśli zagrasz je w tej turze, jest rzucane dwukrotnie"). Should be: “Draw a different arcane spell…” (Polish: “Dobierz inne zaklęcie mocy tajemnej. Jeśli zagrasz je w tej turze, jest rzucane dwukrotnie”).

Trying to play a C’thun deck in Casual and the roller-thing just spins forever and ever. Wait time keeps increasing: 8-25mins. Now 9-27mins. I can play other decks just fine. Why am I playing a C’thun deck you ask? For the heck of it, says I.

pretty wild that they haven’t fixed this one yet.

More than a month later the log-in problem in mobile that forces to change region is not only not solved (which may happen), but also still not added to the list, after multiples reports and requests. If I were @gnomesayin I genuinely would be ashamed, but he seems immune to that feeling.