25.4 Patch Notes

25.4 Patch Notes

Patch 25.4, launching on February 14, includes the Return to Naxxramas Mini-Set, a major Mercenaries update, and more!

View Full Article

5 Likes

My congratulations to Team 5, because of the new 25.4 Patch!!!

Want to play new mercenaries and try new their new capabilities, play with Teron Gorefiend in Battlegrounds!!!

3 Likes
  • [Hearthstone] All classes will now have Corpses tracked throughout the game, in case they generate a Corpse-spending card. The Corpse Counter will be displayed while there are any Death Knight cards in a zone you can see (like in your hand or in play).

Finally you guys fixed that, i usually plays steal cards and and it’s been very frustrating to draw cards that creates corpses and not be able to use the power…

2 Likes

Curious to know if “Objection” properly functions when Secret Eater is dropped, what’s the point of having a secret destroying minion if the secret counters it?

4 Likes

I mean, it’s been that way with counter and flare.

2 Likes

Will the Diamond copy of the Thaddius be purchasable outside of the golden bundle?

2 Likes

whats would the point of a secret to counter minions if a minion battlecry can counter it ?

2 Likes

Well, At least I’m getting 400 Dust.

This all looks good to me; can’t wait …

Wow, they really got all the pro company posters out here trying to prop up the emperor’s new clothes!

Pressing F for everyone who got scammed into paying cash for mercstone, especially those who bought all three pre order bundles.

3 Likes

I didn’t see it in the patch notes, but is it intentional that health gained by the Dozy Whelp from the Whelp Smuggler in combat is no longer permanent?

So you arent adding naxx to classic? Still not ready to play your game again then

Try wild. It has what you’re looking for.

will it keep track even if you dont have the cards?

Poor little rogue, you shouldn’t overdraw them

When rogue and mage nerfs?

Annointed

This again? Their spelling is getting… annoy-nted.

Mr. Bigglesworth (Epic Caster)
Undead-Beast

Undead? Really? Why? Just… why?

Misc. other bug fixes and game improvements.

:smirk: Oh, yeah, this again… And not a single bug fix in Mercs documented, even though this is supposed to be the Mercs (and the mini-set) patch. Hey, developers, that’s not how you document it — this, for example, is a much better start.

PS Oh yeah, nearly forgot, but a video by OG reminded me: any bounties updated with coin drops for new mercs? I’ve lost count how many times you’ve neglected to mention that bit…

PPS Yeah, also the numbers in the patch notes and on the pictures don’t always match.

Fetch! 5: (Speed 5) Attack an enemy and steal 5 Attack for your other friendly characters.

That stealing part sounds really ambiguous…

And, of course, a lot of details about the updates missing, but I don’t feel like listing them all meticulously… For example, no info on updated types or factions or how exactly the mythic boss rushes are supposed to work — these are some questions.

Yes, it will keep track for everyone at all times now.

The achievement for Blightfang doesn’t work properly. It count when the opponent play it, but not when we do. So… Hard to farm this achievement. Please fix it i’m sure i should have it already.

“[Hearthstone] All classes will now have Corpses tracked throughout the game, in case they generate a Corpse-spending card. The Corpse Counter will be displayed while there are any Death Knight cards in a zone you can see (like in your hand or in play).”

I can agree with that, nice one! Finally DK-s will not give corpse spender cards anymore because they know it is useless for others in exchange after Mad Duke.

But can’t agree with that… : “[Hearthstone] Double Cross can no longer trigger if your hand is full.” Why? Many other classes have their way to burn other players cards… Why we can’t turn this trap against them while many others can in many ways? They even have recycling and a lot of multi way to use up annoying cards… can’t agree with that one…