Android Client Is not Working (Keeps on login loop)

Hello,

I am unable to login to Hearthstone via my Android endpoints listed as following:

Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro - MIUI 13
Xiaomi 11 T Pro - MIUI 13
Nokia 8 - Android 9

I am able to login with same user on Macbook and Iphone.

What happens is; the game app redirects me to Battle.net login page, if I enter the pass correctly, it goes back to the game screen, in 2 seconds, the game screen redirects back to Battle.net login page on an infinite loop.

On Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro, I tried reinstalling it many times, tried to clear the cache, tried to set the default browser from chrome to firefox and puffin, nothing changed.

I have even tried to reset the same phone to factory default, it did not work.

Tried with 2 different ISPs and 2 different GSM operators for internet connection, did not work either.

I also tested with 2 other devices listed above, so I am quite confident this is not related with internet connection, device or OS itself, there is something wrong with Hearthstone client.

1 Like

I have the same problem on my samsung tab a7 tablet. It’s sad to see that they ignore this bug

I have this issue on my phone, but I’ve figured out how to avoid it. Hold your phone in landscape position, the same position you’d probably play the game in anyway. If the screen rotates, you’re going to get asked to log in again.

1 Like

after what feels like a million attempts, this worked. Thank you!