23.4.3 Patch Notes

Ding dong the witch is dead

1 Like

ā€¦ and weā€™re live!

I dislike the nerf of mr smite. Any sort of charge is a problem, and 1 extra turn wonā€™t fix the fact that paladins can play him as a 30/30 or higher charge minion, nor will it change that pirate warrior can pull it out of the quest reward for a completely bull carp lethal. If I controlled how changes were made, it would be a 6 mana 6/5 pirate with ā€œyour other pirates have charge.ā€ Its still a power play that gives pirates a fair amount of burst, but now it isnā€™t a free lethal.

5 Likes

Made about 5.2k dust from this patch :smiling_face:

1 Like

is that it?
so I assume we get a new patch in 2 weeks then?

why no duels bugs fixing?

4 Likes

Still no max coin fix for mercstone, eh?

Gotta string those suckeā€¦er, customers along as long as possible I guess.

I truly pity anyone still paying for that mode with real money.

2 Likes

I am calm mate xD. Geist is still not a card to run in any deck unless you are memeing at diamond 5. The only counterplay you need is a well timed dirty rat/MRGLL or even a loatheb and you are good to go. TBH in about 3500 linecracker matches i remember losing against geist like 5 times. And another 5 times i won because my opponent effectively made me draw 5 cards and i got to win with mechathun much earlier.

Dude Mr Smite should just give all friendly pirates rush. Charge is a keyword that should simply not be printed anymore. If anything they should finally buff Icehowl. It is still absolut garbage but could be cool. Charge cant attack the enemy heroā€¦ Basically rush with downside xD.

2 Likes

Why not maybe nerf Ancestorā€™s call? it would accomplish very similar things without also nerfing druid

1 Like

Nah Nellie was wayyyy too good for what it was. 5 mana 7/11 with pretty consistent burst/board presence for 3 mana. Warrior deserved every. single. one of these nerfs.

1 Like

Spitelash siren nerf utterly deletes naga mage from the game. It (the deck, not the card) was pretty mediocre as it was. Darn shame, I adored that deck.

2 Likes

This. Like, I like the new speed update (which they didnā€™t announce whatsoever and didnā€™t include in any patch notes) with the player always winning speed ties. But when half the time I canā€™t order my own ties correctly, that really pisses me off. Especially for Deathblow or Combo effects. With the way it is, I think I preferred how it uses to be. At least more consistent with my own abilities.

I like all the nerfs especialy the Nelly nerf because now it is a value engine and not a tempo tool which i believe was the original intent for this class and making it 1 less is ok.

1 Like

No Duels nerfs? Please sort druid out

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know I had 2 of those epics in gold. All in all, +3200 dust. Oh goodie.

2 Likes

This is already fixed, they just didnā€™t fix the quest text. Just beat Taran Zhu with at least 5 pirates.

1 Like

I thought the devs were crazy, now Iā€™m sure. What the hell is going on here?

A million years ago man was just a primate that roamed the world trying to survive. Evolution has taken us a long way to the present day, in which we created Wildheart Guff, the material proof of the cognitive decay of human civilization.

Druid has been by far the most toxic class in the game and what do we see being nerfed? Lightforged Cariel? Really?

Itā€™s almost as if the devs are saying ā€œletā€™s make sure we take out any tools that make it possible for a class to have some way of fighting a druidā€.

Oh, and congratulations on destroying Nellieā€™s Pirate Ship, another useless card for the collection. With the current meta Mr. Smite isnā€™t even as effective as it once was, and yet any card that might even make him useful again is mercilessly nerfed.

These paltry nerfs to druid wonā€™t make any difference. The big question is: how many thousands of years will we have to wait for Guff to be nerfed?

What a disappointing patch.

4 Likes

Lightning bloom was a wrong card since release; I am actually surprised it took them 2 years to nerf it.

They should probably reverse gibberling now

2 Likes

Teacher gold is free jaja only the normal for 400 dust can be dust

1 Like