23.2.2 Patch Notes

Love the shaman changes

2 Likes

most retarded changes I have ever seen!

4 Likes

So hey, can we get a cash refund instead of the gold? I didn’t pay for Drek’thar with gold, and this change alters the symmetrical aesthetic “splash” that he brings to the game, which is the primary reason I wanted him in diamond instead of just the normal or golden version.

I recognize that giving players at large a chance to trade-in their diamond Drek’thar for refunding their bank card or whatever might be fiscally unpleasant, but this is a different product than what I paid for now, and getting gold when I paid in cash feels like a bait and switch.

3 Likes

Meanwhile, Selfish Shellfish is still a 7/7 for 4 mana. With a deathrattle that can be used to cause overdraw, or silenced to keep the 7/7 body on the board.

This is seriously OP in the already OP Amara decks, especially when paired with Split, Grave Rune, Seance, etc.

As far as Questline Hunter, I run a version with Zul’jin and Rhok’delar (no minions) and instead of the cost increase they should have just changed it to target enemies only.

If you want to make a Quest Hunter rage-y, you can use Okani to counter their Tavish before they can play it (a risk if they ramp the quest very early), Dirty Rat, Vol’jin, etc.

Blizzard please for the love of god fix the no MMR while playing with friends issue. My friends and I almost exclusively play together and this is a huge feels bad man. No one feels like playing anyomore, even with the new patch.

1 Like

I am extreme happy with the nerfs and buffs and changes my only concern is the hunter quest not being nerfed but maybe im wrong about that i believe these changes will definaly shake up the meta :slight_smile:

try to think a bit more before writing something like this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blackwater Behemoth buff is huge. Finally decent 7-drop for questline, besides Mutanus

You Need to nerf the hunter quest By himself ,Not the spells!
Missing mech-mage nerf Too.

1 Like

Work rare 90% of time the Hunter times his quest so he can Play it Instant after Finishing the quest.
We Need to Look the Reality in the Face, we Need a Loooooooooooooo….t More of neutral anti spells cards , that can stop Face spell Decks from being unstoppable.
Cards like your oppenent discard a spell or all spells on your opponent hand cost 1 more

Really? Did you devs team only had like one person doing bugfix?
Like 1000 people working there and 999 of them working only on Art and Cosmetic designs for the purpose of grabbing money?

Fix the d**n achievement bug!!
You want us to wait for next month or 2 to fix a bug that gives a limited bonus XP so that no one can get it?

Shame on you!

1 Like

Does anyone have the same problem that I can´t craft any legendaries, anyone has the same issue? the option just appears in blank. I tried with wild, standard, etc. Even some of the actual new legendaries and it doesn´t give me the option

i will not support this game until the ranking bug(?) is fixed. feels like no point on playing when i queue with a friend. bad.

It wasnt a bug ,well kinda it was . But you both needed to play a game or two normaly but alone and after that you get sr together