23.2 Patch Notes

23.2 Patch Notes

Patch 23.2 brings Naga to Battlegrounds, updates to Mercenaries, new client features, and more!

View Full Article

5 Likes

no DH nerfs
lol
lmao

7 Likes

Standard not included I guess.

1 Like

Sure the BG thing seems interesting, but come on wtf?? No nerfs??
This is such a bs move of them, give us nerfs now!

what a huge update, one new hero in bg and one merc

3 Likes

so no fix on Silas in BGs where if you buy a ticket minion that triples into a golden minion doesn’t give you a discover minion from the 3rd ticket and the ticket remains floating around the minion for rest of the game?? come on.

5 Likes

Upgrade to golden is stupid. Let me disenchant my “gifts”! I don’t want two copies of Okani but since both were gifts neither can go. Fix that!

2 Likes

biggest nerf was in BGs they are removing amalgadon and seafood slinger. those two cards killed the buddies meta and ruined the game for everyone

2 Likes

Finally
Now I only need money
And I have a whole golden collection A little cheaper

I wonder what cascade of bugs this patch will bring…

5 Likes

So are we just going to keep pretending that Sefin full board poison is fun or?

1 Like

I need nerf Ladder. When will it be changed?

its a feature many been asking for a while…just because you dont want to use it doesnt make it “stupid”

I believe they only do Standard fixes on certain patch numbers now? I don’t recall the exact sequence though.

They already did the mandatory nerf this ex, wait for next exp peeps

I guess , that no neft for this week is because the new system to upgrade card to gold. So people don’t dust upgraded golden card. Sorry the bad english

I learn today I needed this…

“Second, we’ve added the ability to Favorite multiple card backs, so you’ll randomly get one from your selected pool at the start of the game”

Thank you haha

2 Likes

thank u!!!

I, too, appreciate this. Figured it would be too complicated and they’d never do it, but it’s great. I really like about 50% of the card backs and kind of hate the other half. Nice to be able to enjoy the variety from the good half!

1 Like

I love the deckcode feature because i always had to copy the code to a document then copy the real code then send it.
Thank you devs much appreciated.

ps i tried to comment on the newest patch details where they also introduced gold upgrade but it took me back to forums i hope i am posting this on the right thread.

1 Like