23.2 Patch Notes

Nerf DH plz, standar

Thanks for the deckcode feature. Seriously needed especially on mobile. If someone sent you a deck code in the game chat it would be useless since we couldn’t copy/paste it.

It’s about time we can share decks easier now.

Upgrade to gold is cool. I don’t think this feature will be used much. I do have plenty of dust. Might make an all golden legendary deck.

Wish this update had nerfs/buffs but I guess that’ll happen another time SOON hopefully. It is sad that we have to deal with a stale standard meta for even more time. This makes people quit this game.

I feel like your lack of making Priest playable and overall increase of meta power has eliminated options for a control player. I am so tired of working all game to gain advantages and then have my opponent discover legendary cards to wipe out my advantages. I am thinking control players need to look elsewhere.

1 Like

Mercenaries new location is broken

2 Likes

Call of the grave is broken, doesn’t trigger any deathrattles as it should if they’re afforded. Breaks the only deck I like playing right now, so that’s a bummer.

1 Like

I fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Try if you want.

Can you make deathwing skin available again pls…

1 Like

Hey ! Patch looking nice !
There’s one thing I’m surprised I didnt see mentionned here or in the known issues blog post :
In BGs with Silas, when you triple a minion that has a ticket on it (maybe only the third ticket, but surely my sample size is too small), the ticket isn’t registered as bought and the tripled minion keeps the ticket animation on it. Loses you a game and is quite a common situation all things considered.

You retards just ruined battlegrounds. There are some heroes now that are completely horrible. Without buddies we’re getting….Skycrag +10 gold??? Deathspeaker +12 blood gems??? Jaraxas +1 +1 demons??? Mutanenous LOL??? Voljin LOL??? Ina avenge 9 mech???

What kind of short bus is your team on to not see how this affects the meta. You effectively just ruined half your games builds and all the hero’s that were designed post buddy’s are pretty dog $&@$. There’s gotta be a better way to self sabotage your game then this.

4 Likes

Agree, this update has made the gameplay boring and stale. Removing buddies was a huge misstake. I predict you’ll lose a lot of the player because of this. Adding a tribe and making most of the heroes worthless and remove lots of strategic descisions. What were you thinking? Not sure if E-sport aim was a part of the decision but nonetheless the game is really dull. You could make it an option to be able to play previous patches and destroy the game with new patches for wathever reasons.

3 Likes

I think the addition of buddies was questionable for many as well. They probably wanted to give that mechanic a more thorough look and perhaps try something a little less impactful.
That said, some heros were only good because of buddies.

1 Like

Noted mate. I think that Buddies made the gameplay quite unique for an auto-battle even tho I understand why some found them to impactfull and forcing some speciftc playstyle,
In my experience that they did not impact that much in a toxic way anyways, for a casual player. In my opinion this was a an overreaction since half of the heroes are unplayable now. But time will tell.

1 Like

I can’t play the new Mercenaries bounty. After I select a party and click the Choose button, the game freezes for like 10 seconds, then kicks me out of Mercenaries and back to the start screen with a pop-up that says “We encountered an error when loading this menu. Please try again.” (No points for guessing what happens when I do try again.)

As for Standard, I was initially upset by the DH taking over the NL, but I found out that the DH taking over the ladder was way worse. Are you guys planning to ever do anything about that?

4 Likes

Giant glitchs, call from the grave doesnt activate deathrattles, and freeze mechanic has been bugged since nam. Weird disconnects everywhere, also cursor disappears on occasion giving u a good chance to target the wrong minion or whatever, this needs to be fixed and quest hunter needs 3 nerfs not spread out over 3 months, right away

I’m currently playing mercenaries due to certain frustrations in ranked and bg. however the bugs that would have been fixed in the format didn’t work, besides the fact that the spell school additions to some skills are not working and the new event contract doesn’t load.
I hope you can fix that.

1 Like

for gold! Like team 5 said they would for older skins! Plenty of room for skin rotation in the shop!

For all the mercstone stuff (and that’s it’s literally an unstable mess right now…at least it seems to not be crashing the entire game, for ONCE!)

I truly feel sorry for everyone who legitimately thinks team 5 will ever make good on mercstone. It’s like gollum in Lord of The Rings “masters would never hurts us…MY PRECIOUS!”

Every. Single. BG Update:

Blizzard: “Fun has been detected. Remove it.”

2 Likes

Imagine the chat wouldnt be limited with 255 charakters.

Ok now I can quit battleground again.
Boring boring and boring. Did i mention that the game now is boring???
With buddy every game is different and fun, now without buddy the only thing to do is to upgrade tavern to tier 5 and find a good minion to build a plan.
More than half of the heroes are completely useless…
Which is the scope of this patch??? Play other things???

3 Likes

Totally trash patch. You kill all mechanism but naga. Now ppl with best naga draw wins the game.

4 Likes