23.0.3 Patch Notes

Why no nerf of stupid quest hunter?

4 Likes

Also hurry up and release the patch already you knobs. Iā€™m tired of getting memed on by switcheroo priest.

Patch is coming today
Or so they say
Those with lots of pirate
About to be really irate

1 Like

The Murcloc quest gives a one time reload to try and close out a game you might have just been able to win. The Pirate quest makes it so an aggressive tribe that can often win the early game also gets to transition into an infinite value generating late game menace. A Murloc deck with the quest still wonā€™t win against control decks but may be able to get over the hump with decks they are more favored with. The Pirate quest makes it so even if a control deck can deal with their early aggression, it cannot deal with the infinite value of the Juggernaut.

1 Like

Only thing I want changed for quest hunter is that the damage from curses from locks count toward their quest, which gets them there that much fasterā€¦They didnā€™t do the damage, I did lol.

Please return the support to be able to play with a mouse on tablets and cell phones, and also give love to the android version its lousy performance.

1 Like

When the patch is coming?

One patch note I want to see

Sorcererā€™s Apprentice: Mana cost decreased from 4 to 2. ā€œWe admit that the mana cost increase made the card unplayable and killed fun decks that were perfectly fine, and we apologize.ā€

3 Likes

When will Amalgadon be nerfed? This card literally ruin whole game concept and lategame. Iā€™ve thought cards with REALLY high winrate % should be in nerf-lists by priority

U finally Fix Nelli in Mirror Match Pirate Warrior vs Pirate warrior?

Thanks for my 5k of dust by waiting to dust my dupes. Great patch

Soā€¦Are we ever gonna see minion changes in battlegrounds again orrr??? like your entire expansion theme was naga and would be a nice addition or just anything thats not getting stale

1 Like

Is it still being played? I have a warrior deck made to kill burn decks, but it seems like the flame went out on the burn decks.

The Switcheroo nerf was needed, this meme deck that once in a while gets to highroll and steal the win just wasnā€™t healthy for the game.

It bascially robs a player of a win in ranked and then proceeds to lose at least like 5 games in a row until it highrolls again and robs another player. Pointless annoyance.

I mean, if you lose against someone who is playing a meta deck and is climbing the ranks thatā€™s fine. But losing to a lucky highroll of someone who you know is not going to keep winning and climbing is infuriating. It was essentially griefing, trolling, playing that deck.

Go meme in casual or in chicken rank in wild / another server.

This patch pissed me off!
You nerfed academic research on my duels midrun, thatā€™s arguably not ok in my opinion. But the way you nerfed is disgusting: now it doesnā€™t add even empty mana crystals when you cast it, so you made starting treasure: Spend 3 mana and get nothing. Gg blizzard. Totally ruined my wish to spend this evening with HS

4 Likes

Kaz change is actually kinda bad, now everyone and their grandma are playing kaz decks. Even hunters.

Kaz requiring actual dragons to be in the deck: good.
Only 4 of them: bad.

Needs to up that number to 10. Yes, 10.

1 Like

In the battleground, the game has been so enjoyable for me. But everytime i choose heroes in the beginning, it was so frustrating when i had to choose heroes like Drekā€™Thar or Pyramad that are no fun at all even though i have the passā€¦i guess it is the biggeist thing that makes the battleground boring

How would you add Naga to a mode without spells?

1 Like

In Duels, Academic Research is now bugged. It gives no empty crystals no matter how many minions have died. What a waste of a run.

2 Likes

no one cares about mercenaries bud, sorry.

2 Likes