23.0 Patch Notes

Most of my wild decks are missing cards today. I’m using all my google-fu, checking reddit, checking message boards, but I can’t figure out why. I can’t find anything about decommissioned cards. It looks like quest lines are gone, a couple of Priest minions… what else? Where can I read about what got removed and why? And have they been automatically converted into dust, or are they just gone?

1 Like

Kudos to Blizzard for switching the honour to an achievement for those of us who don’t have golden drek/ vandaar yet.
If anyone wonders why Vandaar is currently in all my decks - still haven’t finished this yet (the system was designed with 9200 honor in mind- 30 days of 10 games each)

" For the first time ever, the new hero powers and signature treasures can be unlocked either by playing Duels or by unlocking those same hero powers and treasures in the Saviors of Uldum solo content: Tombs of Terror"

This doesn’t work.

1 Like

" For the first time ever, the new hero powers and signature treasures can be unlocked either by playing Duels or by unlocking those same hero powers and treasures in the Saviors of Uldum solo content: Tombs of Terror "

This still doesn’t work.

1 Like

worked on release

seems it was broken with the last patch