23.0 Patch Notes

$25 for ONE card? Y’all high af.

2 Likes

Soon™

Do you know how not to troll people asking questions or criticizing the company, or at a minimum, just show some basic empathy or compassion?!

QFT. Plus the gold cost should have been much lower, more than the mini set, they definitely got lost in zamgarmarsh and hit with some funky swamp gas!

On the mercstone thing, they should have left stranger alone, and added the progression thing. That way people could still farm coins, and progress on their quests. They also need to add more slots to the campfire.

Кто в курсе подскажите что с Алмазным Лотхибом - все карты Накса есть, не пылил, и в коллекции отметка что все карты накса есть, но алмазного Лотхиба получить не могу его нет даже по фильтру алмазных карт, как это работает? Игра обновлена

1 Like

Some kind of bug, which is supposedly being fixed. Only time will tell.

Понятно, не привыкать, ждём))

1 Like

Pen flinger sends his regards- even when he becomes wild.

Very happy with these changes:

• Added a Recently Completed Achievements U.I. that will make it easier to claim your Achievements.
  • TASK SYSTEM REWORK
  • The League of Explorers have come to Duels!

If I buy a Mega Bundle and just happen to get lucky and win one, what happens? Does only 1 apply? Do I get 2 of everything?

I returned to the game late into Alterac and I’m confused about the notes about diamond Drek’thar.

Obviously because I got here late, I did not complete the honor track. But there’s notes about how the commander opposed to the one you picked will still be obtainable through an achievement.

So for me, I have the “For the Stormpikes” achievement requiring me to “gain honor by playing games with Vanndar Stormpike in your deck.”

I have some credit towards this which appears to be the amount of honor I accrued before this patch? IDK. I never actually used Vanndar in any deck I had. As I understand it, this achievement doesn’t have anything to do with the honor that carried over into it as credit.

Ultimately, I’m playing ranked matches with Vanndar in my deck, and the achievement never goes up.

I don’t even know where to start with this. As someone who wasn’t here the entire set, it’s an incredibly obtuse situation. Can anyone elucidate the matter for me?

I just checked and playing games in Casual Duels with Vanndar Stormpike in your deck works to advance both the Battlefield Master and the For the Stormpike! achievements. The honor gain is not displayed at the end of the match as it was during the Alterac event, but the achievements progress nonetheless.

why did you make it so you can no longer play on a chromebook ? i’ve been playing all week until today. now says i cant.

Still mouse doesn’t work on Android devices :slight_smile:

1 Like

They’re both still in standard for another year and will not be changed for another three expansions.

Probably everyone has forgotten about it, but what’s gonna happen with the classic mode? No additional expansion, no change at all?

That sounds like wild, not classic.

• Will the Classic format see changes in the future (more expansions added, etc.)?
    • We have nothing further to announce currently, but we’re looking forward to player feedback on the Classic format!

This is from the original announcement post. In this case however the lack of feedback would say that no one plays the mode, cuz no one wants to play the same mode for years. After 3-4 months of release I’ve seen plenty of comments saying “when Naxx” etc, but man, I’m glad if you enjoy it still.

Or that everyone is fine with it as is.

More like a select few. Wild literally exists for a reason, and people need to stop trying to make classic wild lite.

Don’t mix Classic with wild. Blizz has a tendency of adding expansion to anything, just look at Wow. Adding 1 or 2 expansion to Classic would be NOTHING like wild where you can play 6 (or even more donno) years of cards. As I said, if you’re happy with the mode, I wish u can play it till the end of the life, but please don’t try to argue with your 1-bit mind, cuz that’s the only way where you can enjoy playing 6 different cards for an eternity. No offense.

Except it would literally be that: a format where you had wild lite (classic plus the early stuff added, which was the early days of wild).

Do people actually thinks this works? Throwing insults and trying to cover it with “no offense.” Since you’ve run of of substantive argument, and can’t even count how many cards are in classic, it’s clear you don’t even play the mode and your opinion should be discarded whenever you show up on threads on the topic.

is anyone having trouble logging into hearthstone after this patch? I can’t seem to get into my account for some reason