22.6 Mobile Patch Delay

İ cant log in on Mobile app. Why?

Did you can login on Mobile app?

Yes, I can now (yesterday I couldn’t, I was stuck in a “go to browser to login, return to app” loop), but now if I enter my login into the browser (Chrome, Opera… both work), it returns to the app logged in.
I rebooted the phone yesterday night (I ran out of battery). Maybe a reboot was/is the solution.

Not at you I was just pointing out in general (sorry if it came across that way). I was using the mod quote to point out how selective the enforcement was.

The minute you dare say something against “THE COMPANY” and use bad words (and yes, I know it’s against coc), the mods will swoop in so fast it makes your head spin.

But actual hate speech and the company supporting trolls violating coc?

The crickets and silence is so loud the pin drops could be heard from another galaxy.

I tried but I can’t still login :confused:

I found a solution. I have connected my Battlenet account to Gmail or Facebook. After that I tried to login with Gmail or Facebook. It have worked.

2 Likes

I believe that part of the problem is that there is no feedback if the login info is wrong. It simple returns to the app without any error. At least with the embedded login page, we had an error when we entered wrong info.
Glad you found and alternative solution. Hope it helps those still in trouble :slightly_smiling_face: