21.4 Live Known Issues

Any solution for the tutorial issue?! I cannot build the M Cart, so cannot continue the tutorial. I would like to play so annoying. Thank you.

6 Likes

Same. Please fix it.

1 Like

same here, cant get into it, makes the noise, the click button animation … and nothing

5 Likes

Stuck in tutorial mode.

Spent money on this thinking it was a finished product.

Not a fair trade honestly, I get a buggy game and you get my cash.

This makes me not want to give you money.

Blizzard what happened to you as a company?

Fix your new Mercenaries expansion .

5 Likes

Hello, I’m playing Hearthstone on a chromebook.
I downloaded update and I can’t play to mercenaries (when I click on the “mercenaries” button, nothing happens)
I tried to reinstall the game, same problem. Others game modes works well.
I don’t know if someone else got this issue.
I hope this will be fixed :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Duplicate protection is bugged overall. One glance at my collection proves it. Here’s the situation: Mercenaries packs - Bugged duplicate protection

I can’t seem to purchase multiple Mercenary packs with Gold. I don’t get the entry window to adjust the amount of packs, like with other Hearthstone packs, after double-clicking on the “1 Pack - 100 Gold” button.

Hello, the new mode “Mercenaries” does not complete Task 5 “Joyful fate” from Sylvanas: Complete an assignment at level 30. I have already completed several assignments of 30 lvl, Sylvanas is in the team, she is also 30 lvl, but nothing happens. Please help with this moment

Cairne’s 2nd task isn’t working for me at all. Doesn’t matter how much I use Endurance Aura, nothing is registering

4 Likes

I abandoned a task today and didn’t received another, just lost the task. Is that intended? What’s the point of abandoning a task then?

ROFL. Does anyone ever NOT have troubles? There must be a tiered system of players based on cash spent.

Duplicate protection seems flawed as well. I purchased the $19.99 bundle with Two Guaranteed Legendaries and packs. I am missing 5 Legendaries and it gave me a duplicate King Krush, but it said “since you already have this, here are tokens instead”. Which I would add it gives you 75. 15% of the tokens required to craft a legendary. That seems like a double whammy when you spend that money and get a 15% Rate of Return on the value purchased.

Still no fix for the merchant cart issue…

7 Likes

Is there an ETR for the tutorial bug for mercenaries?

5 Likes

At this point, since its working for other people, can we just get mercenary progress reset?

5 Likes

Thank you for passing it along. I opened 90 packs in a row yesterday without getting one of my missing legendary mercs. I did get a legendary skin on like the 88th pack.

Very deflating experience.

Also, only getting matched vs. bots.

1 Like

I can’t click on the fighter pit, like the 100gold thing is grey out and won’t allow me to buy it. Is the only way to get gold in the game through arena? Cause I hate arena with a passion.

1 Like

Got the same problem, following this post!

1 Like

Exactly the same here

1 Like

Still waiting on a fix for the Merchant Cart issue. Enjoying the mode so far, but stuck until you fix this.

5 Likes