21.4 Live Known Issues

Same issue at the same point of the tutorial after a disconnect. I just got an answer to my support ticket and customer support can not do something about this (reset tutorial f.e.). They forwarded it to the devs and it seems we need to wait for the next patch.

1 Like

can’t open packs. Says i need to play the tutorial - wich i did

1 Like

Got an issue with one of the Mercenaries tasks:
It’s from Grommash.
Task 5: Complete a bounty while at level 30.

I got a full party of 30, Grommash being one of them, and I have completely several bounties with that team. Yet somehow the task isn’t updating.

1 Like

just to remove them if you dont want them or if you need space for others, like removing a bad hero one and find and “recruit” one in game tracks.
Or if they dont fix all the task 5 someone can abandon to get new ones on daily refresh

Kiedy zostanie naprawiony reset mmr ?
When will mmr reset be fixed?

1 Like

My Battleground rating was yesterday 0 and now waiting so get my rating back…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Like some others, I seem to be stuck in Tutorial 2. I have to build the “merchant cart” but there is no way to do so … (This applies to my EU account, btw.; I haven’t used my US account in years)

5 Likes

Are there any investigation going for task 5 quests for various mercenaries being bugged at this time, can’t complete them by any means.

2 Likes

iam too have this problem

I also have this issue with Task 5 not completing when it should. Currently with Thrall, Garrosh, and Samuro. I’ve done multiple level 30 bounties, my whole team is level 30, and I’m not sure what else I can do.

No reply in 20 hours. WTF?

5 Likes

at least they have a look at it…

Nothing you can do… Its frustrating because this was a known (and pretty game-breaking) bug from their early access that just went unaddressed… Considering some cards largely depend on their task 7 items, its pretty disappointing this is still an issue… Not to mention if you have a full board of task 5 missions it locks you out of any others effectively crippling your character progression…

1 Like

Hey guys! If you want to play and don’t mind to start it again after the fix (some day), you can switch your region (Europe=>US, etc) and start tutorial again. NOTICE! When you need to upgrade Tyrande, choose the first skill.
It helps me and now I’m playing in the US region. Yes, I will have to start it again from the beginning, but anyway, at least I can play and get some exp, right?
I hope it can help someone who really wants to play! :wink:

Take care!

1 Like

There is a change on the hs card tyrantus, it has lost the elusive property. Is this intended? Do we get a dust refund?

2 Likes

Hi all! I’m having an issue, as mentioned above, i can’t even start mercenaries. The mode is marked light blue and says “new”. When i press it, nothing happens. Also when i try to quit the game it freezes. I have to close it manually. All of these occured after the update. Any helpful reply will be much appreciated. Take care!

4 Likes

Please fix the option for mercenaries it is unresponsive for a lot of people. :’( I want to play it and am unable to launch the mode… doesn’t work when I click on it but all other modes work. Customer service won’t answer

4 Likes

any update? I cannot build the Merchant Cart and thus cannot complete tutorial…

7 Likes

The website said the legendary quest chain will award 6 mercenaries packs, but i only received 2x2=4 on both my accounts, i believe. is this a bug, or miscommunication?

I got disconnected upgrading tyrande and am also stuck at the tutorial still. Very frustrating

1 Like