21.0.3 Patch Notes

Quest mage hasn’t even been top tier this season. It loses 2/3 matches against Paladin and Warlock and is 50/50 at best against Shaman, Hunter and Demon Hunter. Quest mage is not the problem in the current meta, the overall tendency of decks to dish out 30+ damage in a single turn is.

Paladin quest interactions for duels HPs either weren’t added or aren’t working, much to my disappointment. I was excited to test em out when I saw it at the bottom there.

There’s a bug on the dust refund for Yeti Flow

I don’t have a problem with aggro decks in general but both of the strongest aggro decks are so incredibly uninteractive that it’s not even remotely fun to play against. And yeah I hate piercing shot and that stupid rhino with a passion - “Oh you managed to stabilize a bit and get some board presence? Well that just means more face damage for me.”

Congrats blizz, you made Kibler quit
Interest in HS was at an all time low last season and this not fun expansion isn’t helping

2 Likes

what about stealer of souls? mage quest easy to complete? mage with no fatigue thank’s to infinite ignite? mage,warlock,shaman and paladin still broken. they just killed other classes.

My in-game notification on the nerfs does not mention Granite Forgeborn. Anyone else noticed that?

1 Like

if there is really someone testing the cards before release, you should be fired.

I had the same i think, but also why I always check the website, but dust refund for Yeti Flow was initially not set at full value, but fixed now

Disagree, that’s the whole point or having an electronic only card game, adjustments should be made when deemed correct to do so.

Appreciate the wastage of incidental dust though

card designers should know what they are doing,and know what problems a card can do combined to other busted cards previuosly released and never nerfed.

21.0.3 is not available on the Apple App Store for me to download on iPhone. I can’t run the previous patch because it crashes whenever the game is launched. Here’s the bug thread: App won't start on iPhone since patch 21.0

the nerf to Battleground Battlemaster did nothing.

Help Blizzard it’s been less than a week but I can’t get full dust refunds on the nerfed cards.

I have posted proof on Imgur but can’t link

you really should send them a bug report…or contact support. No body from blizzard reads this forums.

1 Like

on another thread someone said there is a bug so keep checking every time you open the game (the word “refund” will filter out nerfed cards )

Stormwind patch is spoiling and killing all game. Everyone uses quest, Everyone uses warlock and shaman, Every match ends in 6 or 7 turns, 21.0.3 patch has almost nothing changed. Now matching is boring. Have you tested?

1 Like

Could you please fix a bug which makes it so that I can’t play with my friends? The arrow is always grey no matter what we are doing

cool update

OK… so I really wish the developers of this damn game would listen to its casual players! I’m sick and tired of downloading this game, finding a good deck to play , from disenchanging alll my cards to make this average deck ( in 1 hour of continuous game play, 4 wins 5 losses)…so now I have no dust to make a new deck…and you nerf my f****** cards? I was doing good at lvl1 ranked gold and now…because of some whinning little b**es you change this sht? I wasn’t even near legendary so why take the fun out of this game? maybe give me back all that dust I wasted on this deck that can’t even get me past silver rank 10? Love the game, hell I loved wow but this sht on changing cards for no apparent reason has to stop…why try to fix something that doesn’t need fixing? I’m sure I’m not the only one pissed off at the choices of the game developers. I spent thousands of dollars on blizzard games…to have the idiots in charge keep changing sh**. Shouldn’t have to pay to win at this game…frig I wish they would listen to ppl