21.0 Known Issues

Yeah, obviously. 123

Ive been having this issue with my friendslist where sometimes I can challenge my friend and other times I cant. It happens on multiple devices such as Windows OS and MacOS.

It’ll either instantly decline when I try to challenge my friend to a Wild Duel. Or it’ll say I cant challenge him even if he is in the main screen (Play menu).

We are both on European servers BTW. Have tried switching to America’s and back but that didnt help.

THERE IS A NEW BUG!
Just wanted to report on it, player are no longer able to play minion since the launch of United in stormwind.

You can drag them to board but you actually can’t play them.

The message error is “Fu** minion we love combo deck and fu** hearthstone players that want to have fun”.

Had to report on it.

Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

lol your oppoennt played the gizmo to bounce a minion to your hand

has the effect prevent you from playing it on your next turn
not a bug

1 Like

My message meant that you can’t play minion in this meta. It’s either face face face or combo turn 6 and you die.

My sarcasm was not understood :sob: :joy:

I guess I will stop playing for a while until there is actually something to interact with.

Anyway, thanks for being nice!

Thanks for the updates!

Bumping this because I’m having the same issue. Going to try it on PC soon but on mobile, I can’t invite a friendly challenge.

Why does it keep saying “your acct is using an updated version of the game. Please wait for an update” ??? I have all the latest updates yet I’m still stuck on the opening screen. Fix this blizzard!!!

I still cant log in from my phone (Xiaomi Red mi 9) i tried everything Google,Amazon all of them im just stucking on the log in screen im trying to log in on my account and when i put my email and password and pressing confirm it snaps me back into the hearthstone doors screen and asks me to register or sign in yeah i done the tutorial 5 times already…Please help im seriously thinking to buy a new phone just to play Hearthstone and cheat some hours out of work

(Sorry for my broken english)