20.4 Patch Notes

Ok … this is getting ridiculous … instead of removing some of the REALLY bad heroes in Battlegrounds … you removed the BEST hero???

In the lower ranks … there is literally at least one person that has left the game because before it even started because of the choices he got offered. And i admit that i did the same thing before too.

Bring back Tirion, Maiev and the old Brann (remember? the one that actually was decent to play but got nerfed and now that Pogo Hopper is gone he is literally unplayable)

Remove heros like Sindragosa, Edwin, Illidan, Toki, Rat King and a few others that just can’t keep up and will never (no matter how much you try to buff them) be good enough.

With some heros there is literally no point in even trying to play a match because they are just BAD.

Malygos. Due to the randomness, most of the time it’s just a hero without a hero power.

The first version of Heartstone was the best … Could’ve bought the game once … The simple adition of cards would’ve been enough … Now it became a hibrid of unwished content … just for the sole purpose of getting more money … Take lessons from No Man’s Sky developers … It is sad to see what’s happening …

I really liked these changes. It is sad to see so much backlash.

Now I can have more card backs, and I don’t have anxiety about missing a monthly target.

4 Likes

In contrast missing things that were exclusive that I really want drove me from the game and I’m excited to return. On that note, Rastakhan when?

Right? Warlocks and mages my be strong but how do they continue to overlook the only BROKEN class

I don’t really know what to tell you but… mages and warlocks are only strong against specific things, with Warlock beating Control decks and slower decks while Mage beats decks that don’t use minion pressure early game.

Come on guys, increase the number of missions per day, especially for those who bought the battle pass, the pace of evolution of the trail is slow and ends up becoming boring, plz.

Playing all those adventures for just a pack or 40 dust most of the cases is not worth the hassle. It was way better in the past with special cardbacks and cards…have fun…I won’t…

BG is boring…so who cares…

Good job making Hearthstone hero skins easier to obtain. Could you kindly bring back Lady Vashj and Diao Chan Valeera (who was never made available as a standalone hero skin)?

"Card Backs and Hero Skins will become available for purchase with Gold as of the 20.4 patch! " So when are these coming? Still only for cash here.