2021 Add a Friend Thread

Still need more friends to get those quests done? Add your ID to this thread along with what servers you play on. :sunglasses:

Sam#112499

Servers: NA/EU/Asia

Experience: Casual F2P (Arena player)

4 Likes

Zee#1630
Zee#1750

Servers: EU/Asia

Experience: I have played Hearthstone off and on since season 1. In Standard, I hit Diamond (Rank 2) this season on my main account , but I have no plans to grind to Legend.

I like to play Arena, and I occasionally get 12 wins in a run. I mostly play Arena with my F2P collections on Europe and Asia.

Two years ago, I switched from playing Hearthstone on the PC to playing on the mobile app, so I am not ver chatty in game anymore, because I type so slowly on the phone.

New mobile players, who have at least 20 or more friends, should consider downloading the Blizzard Battle.net App to take advantage of the ā€œsuggested friendsā€ feature to help with adding more friends.

1 Like

Add me

Magus#1269

Please ā€¦EVERYONE ADD ME :slight_smile:

1 Like

coriolis#1984

Server: Americas (Iā€™m from Quebec, so French is my main language, but Iā€™m fully bilingual in English)

Experience: Very casual player, but consistent participation. Iā€™ve been playing since late beta. I usually log on every 1-2 days to do quests or just feel how a deck plays by playing against the Innkeeper. I donā€™t really like Battlegrounds, and only play that mode when I have a quest for it. On the other hand, I love Tavern Brawls, especially those where you have a prebuilt or random deck (co-op brawls are my absolute favourites).

1 Like

thanhson#1353.
I used to play battle ground and also a newbie. My current rank is around 3.7k.

Please add me as friend.

PrkChopXpres#1763
NA Server

Casual player

BattleOoze#1203620
NA Server

Just a returning noob looking for friends and advice on craftingā€¦

Shannon#11126

Hiya

Iā€™ve been playing since first season. Iā€™m 27 and live in America.

Casual player

Battletag: Mangekou#2734

Region: (EU)
Usual Play Times: all the time
Level of Experience: Old school Veteran. Played since beta and reached legend numerous times.
Preferred Heroes: Warlock, Warrior, Priest , Rogue even though all other ones as well.
Iā€™m Looking For: friends and people to chat with.
Tell us something about you: Was hardcore WoW player in the past since beta but not anymore. In hearthstone I almost exclusively play wild.

Battletag: Goublon#1731
Region: (EU)
Usual Play Times: all the time/mostly battlegrounds
Level of Experience: Old school Veteran. Played since beta and reached legend numerous times.
Preferred Heroes: Uther,Malfurion,Jaina

Battle Tag: Zajo#11777

Region: NA

Usual Play Times: 7p-11p or 12a-2a EST.

Level of Experience: Have played on and off since beta. Finally playing hard for the first time with Forged in the Barrens. Im at Gold 1 right now and trying to see how high I can go before the season ends.

Preferred Heroes: Medivh, Magni, Lady Liandrin

Hi all,
I have played on and off for a while looking for friends for quests and friendly deck tryouts. Hope to hear from you.

Battle Tag: BattlePants#1184638

Region: Americas

Hi,
I enjoy playing Hearthstone and Iā€™m F2P, do daily tasks and except Arena I play all game modes frequently. Looking forward to have some friends.

Battle tag: MAK#22994
Servers: EU

[

Slingblade#11249
NA
experience: standard player sine April 2021
Older gamer- 51

Hello everyone! i just started playing after a bit of a break after i hit legend the first time. but iā€™m back hunting for legend again! i enjoy having okaying watch me play through spectate and sort of play with me. and vice versa. Iā€™m on NA play quite a bit my name is Tomari#11594

Hello everyone! #1927

BattleTag: Time#15780
Server: NA
Iā€™ve been playing for a while. Iā€™m an active daily player. Iā€™m happy to be friend with anyone. Letā€™s connect and play together!

BattleTag: DukeJoker#3302
Region i am playing on is america
Server connected on blizzard is asia
A returning player that just created this new account to play all is welcome to add and lets have fun together and chat together

Deadlyfeet#1346660
Server: NA

Experience: I have been playing a very long time.
F2P

I like Mercenaries , Tavern Brawl, Duels, Battlegrounds.
Not a fan of arena nor solo quest.

Dreamer#22430

EU server
Mainly been paying mercenaries and battlegrounds