2021 Add a Friend Thread

Hey everyone, I just started playing Hearthstone recently. I’ve been wanting to for a while but I work construction and usually don’t have as much time to play games as I’d like. Looking forward to making some friends to help me get learnt and have fun.

I don’t know if I’m on a server or how to find that out haha. Sorry.

BattleTag: WildWolf#1385932

imphixion#1559

I play daily and will help any new players if needed. I’m mostly into Wild but in it’s current state I’ve been dabbling a bit in Standard. Anyone is welcome to add me.

1 Like

Lady Luck #11280
Server: NA

Experience: I have been playing a very long time.
F2P

I like Mercenaries , Tavern Brawl, Battlegrounds, Duels.
Not a fan of Arena nor Solo Quest.

1 Like

Arbar99#1405

US Servers

Been playing casually for several years, always good to have more friends to complete quests

Shamus #11454 Americas

Azayzel#1762

Would love to play some casual jank anytime I’m on. What it’s all about right?

1 Like

SkyStrider#11735

I’ve been playing for a few years at least, I don’t really remember
I exclusively only play wild
Likewise, I only play priest
Play usually at least a couple times a week
Don’t pay at all
Usally I don’t get very high because I just don’t have the time

imphixion#1559

I have been playing for a while. Don’t really. remember how long. I play everyday. Feel free to add me. I play Wild, Standard and the occasional Battlegrounds

DaJangoFett#1638

ive been playing for a few years now and i need friends that play hearthstone lol add me :slight_smile:

WorriedCheez#1780

Diamond Wild Player
Play some standard
Mostly playing duels, building builds I haven’t seen before.
Add me!

Ryvox#2450
Standard player, just came back from a break. Mostly hitting Diamond 5+. Please add, I’m lonely on EU…

Looking for more friends. I play daily.

NA Server: Rex#1875

Rastapal#2638

Hunter mainer here, don’t judge if you dislike the face deck (I’d really love to see another archetype for hunter’s best too). :slight_smile:

Not a top player definitely as I’ve returned in December 2021 (Boom was the last time I played before and I was like rank 5 back then), so far I’m in legend for second month and 2300+ position. I’m open for any discussions, just wanna make some friends in game. I’m all in for standard mode.

Illusion#1780 Plat player i play bgs quite abit aswell if ur down to get some games in hmu! i rock face hunter/ freeze shammy/ quest lock

I play on NA Wild and Standard Add me KittyKat420 #1260 :slight_smile:

NA

Trompello#1284

Long time player. Love duels and occasionally bgs and constructed. Used to love arena but play it less because the new cards completely eclipse the old ones most of the time. I also hate losing to discovered dragons all the time. Regardless, i can teach you a thing or two or maybe just get some laughs in arena. I have minimum 1000 wins with all classes because I have an addictive personality haha.

Add me to guys:

Shinypants#2299406

Yo Everyone! Keep this going through 2022. Lets be a great community and all show the love.

Add me! (Battlegrounds 70% of the time. Constructed 15% of the time Solo Adventures 15% of the time)

Atomsk#1518 (Americas Server Play at random times (Central Time)

Add me SuhDude#21711 want friends to chat with and play with dont rlly have any friends in this game.

Add me please for hearthstone Belagorn#1511. Americas