How do you make hearthstone friends?

helikopter helikopter~! helikopter helikopter~! helikopter helikopter~! helikopter helikopter~! helikopter helikopter~! helikopter helikopter~! helikopter helikopter~! helikopter helikopter~! helikopter helikopter~! helikopter helikopter~! helikopter helikopter~! helikopter helikopter~! helikopter helikopter~! helikopter helikopter~! helikopter helikopter~! helikopter helikopter~! helikopter helikopter~! helikopter helikopter~! helikopter helikopter~!

1 Like

Add them after games. Most will decline. The ones who accept are usually the cool ones.

4 Likes

There is also this thread 2021 Add a Friend Thread, where you can add players from the forum. Sadly I play on EU and can’t help you.

1 Like

Take part in Masters Qualifiers. Your friend list will be overflown.

People usually add me all the time. Maybe you arent playing enough annoying deck?

You don’t. This game is not designed for social interaction and only fosters a salty community via its “lulz RNG” design that turns toxic AF under internet anonimity.

Try other games with an actual half decent community and a parent company that gives a damn about its playerbase.

My BattleTag: Time#15780
Server: NA
You can add me anytime. I’ve been playing for a while. I’m an active daily player. I’m happy to be friend with anyone. Let’s connect and play together!