20.0.2 Patch Notes

20.0.2 Patch Notes

The 20.0.2 patch includes balance updates for several modes and a ton of bug fixes!

View Full Article

9 Likes

Looks great! Some aren’t the direction I was hoping for but they’re all nice and needed.

1 Like

Not enough for Paladin…

46 Likes

Thank you for news. Good updates.

2 Likes

Am I the only one that wants the crossroads watch post to be nerfed? No because it is op or to get dust or anything like that, but to keep the stat consistent with the other watch posts.

2 Likes

Those are all pretty weak nerfs. We’ll see if it’s enough.

And we’ll see if their decision to ignore Tickatus doesn’t drive people away from this meta.

18 Likes

axaxxaxa lunacy 4 mana irrelevant … need HOF
proplem cards: spring water/apexis blast /mask of cthun/fireball

11 Likes

I really feel like this won’t be enough to stop the paladin over representation we’re seeing in the meta. Only 1 nerf targets a key card in the secret paladin deck and 2 for the libram version. I think this will not change things that much.

Also refreshing spring water is still 0 mana draw 2 (and gain some mana with incanter’s flow), which is too strong and enableing for the spell mage archetypes.

15 Likes

Lots of nice fixes, especially:

Fixed a bug where the Battlecry for Reckless Apprentice would not apply the Freeze effect from Ice Walker.

2 Likes

Lunacy 2 turns later solves exactly nothing.

26 Likes

lunacy 4 mana, enough turns to use Incanter’s Flow to reduce the deck even more, yay - not!

10 Likes

Definitely not enough, warlock got spared, no nerfs to librams and i doubt lunacy won’t be played on 4.

I wish the nerfs would let us play new decks, but nope, still palladin/warlock/rogue meta. Nothing changes.

12 Likes

Everything else is good, but one is missing. Spring water, the op card of mage, the main culprit that currently ruins meta, is not nuff.
Does it make sense to pick two cards with zero cost? More often than not, the coast is restored.

10 Likes

Deck of Lunacy is still too good at 4 mana. I think it should be 8 or 9 mana. Also, it should transform the deck’s spells into random ones that cost only (1) more. It should also be overload (2) or (3).

12 Likes

Hi great changes for arena! Did u also fix the bug when Golden core set werent golden in the game only in the arena draft ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting, I don’t think this will really effect DoL and Paladin will just alter a few cards and be good too.

So the 2 top decks will continue to be the top dogs!

The nerfs to watchposts were not needed as well, those cards will now go from rarely being played to added to the mountain of useless HS cards that never see play (unless got by RNG).

Overall Blizzard’s messed up again and the complaints vs DoL & Paladin will continue!

DoL to 4 mana really changes nothing!

The 1 durability change to weapon really changes little.

Only Pen Flinger been hit hard!

6 Likes

Need MORE. This meta is awful.

14 Likes

thanks big dad Blizz for nerfs i think its fair. No cards are dead just make it ballanced good work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tickatus needs to cost 8 mana. It’s an unfun card with no direct counters. Warlock is going to be out of control now that spell Mage is nerfed.

16 Likes

The nerf are quite good, but wished for a stronger pala nerf. Let’s see where the meta will drive

4 Likes