20.0 Patch Notes

The golden cards I recieved from achievments mean that if you have a lot of wins, you automaticaly have all core set cards golden?

The more wins you have, the more golden Core set cards you will have.

2 Likes

In what universe is owning a different coloured card described as “winning”?

1 Like

Golden Legendary Core Class Cards - what does that mean? Because I definitely didn’t get any Legendary class cards.
Actually, it seemed that I got a lot of golden cards when I checked my Achievements but when I went to the check Collection I had no extra new cards, cards that seemed to get as Golden weren’t actually in my collection - got spammed whit a lot of golden cards and they are not in my collection.
What is going on?
Also, why un-nerf cards? You thought that the game was to balanced?

You get that golden cards after expension will release and rotation happens. That cards you have from achievments are from core set which is free. You will be able to see them in collection don’t worry.

the cards being un-nerfed are moving to wild in a few days. wild is already completely unbalanaced.

How is having a diamond card winning? It just looks different. You can play the normal or golden versions just fine. They look better anyway.

1 Like

Absolutely love this entire update, so many improvements!

HELP:

1. why my deck slots are locked.?
  2. Why I cannot build a classic set?
  3. Where did my previous decka disappear?
    4 in my collection, after selecting classic set, most of the classic cards are miasing, so i cannot build a classic deck.

This is so frustrating

You need to unlock demon hunter. Go into Practice mode under Solo Adventures and beat the Innkeeper demon hunter deck. That should unlock demon hunter and fix the bug you’re experiencing.

Hey excuse me I read the patch notes expecting answers to why I just got locked out of Duels and also cannot alter or edit my decks in standard (duels says must reach lvl 10 with all classes) and then when I go to make a new deck in standard assuming a class was added it says “Cannot delete a deck until all classes are unlocked”. Please explain…l

Agree, they are rubbish and there is way too much of them. By the way - anyone know how to get rid of “play quest” as is still highlighted. Thx

Go to Solo Adventures -> Practice and win a game vs. Demon Hunter. That will unlock Demon Hunter and fix that bug.

sorry, I thought these cards are existing only in diamond form. Thx for your reply <3

Thx man. I thought these cards are only in diamond form.

any idea what time the patch will be live together with new reward track?

1 Like

Do you know what time (CET) Forged in the Barrens will be available today 30th?

Should be around 20:00 CET.

Hey has anyone encountered strange things happening in Duels? I just had a gamedestroying bug where I was playing Druid against Mage, and my opponent was killing my 10/8 and 9/5 buffed treants with single 2/1 frost shards (the frost shards also died) as if they were poisonous. On next turn I played Goru the Mighttree and my opponent managed to kill it with only his hero power that is supposed to deal 1 damage.

1 Like

This patch is hell for anyone with ocd… all of my achievement data for my collection is wrong/not reflective of what my collection is telling me…

Also, I need a way to only show 1 version of each card in the collection, now there are a ton of duplicated non-craftable golden cards that I can’t disenchant to give myself clarity/no duplicates when I’m browsing the collection. :frowning:

2 Likes

I was expecting so much more.
Sadge