19.2.1 Patch Notes

I cannot start the app after the patch notes.

10 Likes

Useless nerfs as usual KEKW. Skipper , Illgynoth , Broom , Mana cheating, Random into random
 All healthy :poop: Everyone laughs at you Team 5 , keep going :wink:

2 Likes

Nerfs will be the end of this game such a shame all the crying and people on youtube so happy about this - makes me sick smh yal cry babies but here you go destroyed Edwin woo hoo

3 Likes

Nothing for wild
 Nothing against Res Priest. Nothing against secret mage.
:frowning:

1 Like

No fix on Brann (hero) and New Recruit?
So you fixed two out of three? Why not Brann too? His hero power doesn’t give an extra minion with New Recruit.

The return of detailed Dev comments for each nerf! I feel it’s been a good while since we had those. Very much welcome.

As for nerfing Edwin, well I guess a golden one is staying in the collection to go into the Hall of Fame later this year

1 Like

Buff set classic, no nerf
 pavos

The shouldn’t nerf classic cards because they broke them with new cards. :frowning:

2 Likes

Edwin will be later Hall of Fame’d and unnerfed, so don’t worry.
As a matter of fact, disenchant him now, and craft a golden before the new year.

2 Likes

Para eso tambien le subĂ­an el ataque y vida de Edwin a 3/3 o 4/4, pero creo que solo debilitaron a picaro porque habĂ­a muchas formas de matar a un Edwin 8/8 o 10/10 en turno 2, 3 o 4

It seems our new cards are interacting with a tried and true classic card. Let us change the classic card.

I don’t post to complain other than to complain at complainers, but count me as totally puzzled on this one and a bit upset. I feel like a bit of the past was just taken away with a kneejerk nerf to that card. And Rogue isn’t even king, so what the etc?

3 Likes

This updates rendered me unable to launch the Hearthstone app, and the app altogether has disappeared. I’ve reinstalled updated and reset everything to no effect. The iPhone app too, seems unable to locate the game file and directs me to the app store after fully downloading the app. What nonsense! Hope they fix this soon!

2 Likes

100% agree no way should they be nerfing classic cards they broke them with new cards fix the new cards

3 Likes

and how about 2nd place battlegrounds bug ?

1 Like

same here I also can’t start the game after patch

2 Likes

Im agree with you, aslo there is nothing against resurrection warlock, the solution could be minions copys dont generate more copys (on the “graveyard”).

Não seria mais SABIO, nerfa as cartas que giram em torno do Edwin? Acho que seria bem mais fåcil, dessa forma praticamente acabaram com a carta, Shaman ainda funciona bem, agora se tirarem a durabilidade ou aumentar para 6, daí vão ferrar de vez com evolução, essas são as minhas opiniÔes, espero que revejam, ahh e Secret Mage, paladino, DH e sacerdote por favor quando teram nerf??? Pois jå faz tempo que dominam e até agora nada.

same with Mac OS problems of access rights

1 Like

Same problem here.
Game stop working on Mac!
WonÂŽt launch

what a joke, the issue with bogspine isnt 1 extra attack, is cheating 20 mana in one turn. WRONG pirate got nerfed. Only 2 cards nerf? really? well i expect nothing less from these people that dont play their own game. They dont care about bottom tier classes. CLAP CLAP.

1 Like