18.4.2 Patch Notes

Dear Blizzard,

At some point you need to give the options to players to opt out from Battleground updates. I for one have zero interest in playing this mode and the only time I will go near it is when I reroll to a “play battlegrounds quest”

he could initially indeed discover higher tier murlocs, and it was very much possible to get holy macharel on tier 3 by discovering primalfin. it was later changed when primalfin was once again moved to tier 4 after a visit in tier 5

1 Like

Yes, but they have not said anything about that about Djinn. So they will not change it to work like that unless they state they will change it. As of now it works like sneeds.

Hello, I have an issue with Hearthstone. The new patch is not available on the playstore and the game refuse to launch. It tells me that there is a new update but when i go the playstore, I can’t find it. Please help. Thanks

thats a question for technical support, not the announcement of patch notes

What you did with portraits of Tiranda and Uther? They are flickering! My eyes hurts!

1 Like

Curious how many work hours for their balance team? 0 change in Demon comp in 18.6 patch again? Amazing!