18.4 Patch Notes

18.4 Patch Notes

The 18.4 patch includes a Battlegrounds rating reset and Elementals update, Dual-Class Arena, and more!

View Full Article

1 Like

I bought tavern pass on Sep27 (which is yesterday lol) , do you guys think it’s worth to mention this to support to get the difference ,from the reduced price they announced today, refunded? I have no idea if it’s worth a shot

I like the dual class arena, looking forward to it.

Most of the elementals look decent, looks like brann just got slightly harder for murlocs to find.

2 Likes

i mean it could be worth a shot. as long as you payed for it in money and not gold they are very likely to be able (keyword: able) to help you… whether they are willing to or not will likely depend on the generosity of whoever is reviewing your support ticket.

Yah paid in money, gonna give it a try. Thx

Why exactly hunter got nerfed? It doesn’t make sense to put GA at 8 mana. It was better to nerf druid beasts that cost 5 mana.

6 Likes

Still no Jandice nerfs. Sad.

10 Likes

Soul Demon Hunter is super happy about this change.

2 Likes

Just nerf the druid’s new 5 mana minions. Draw 2 card when attack? Make it draw a card.

6 Likes

I’m happy wit these nerfs, there are still quite some more to go but it’s a good start

3 Likes

What a joke, and the paladin nerfs?? the epic minion that gain stats need a nerf is so disgusting :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

11 Likes

Why are they nerfing the druid? That sucks :-1: :-1: :-1:, it is not a class that makes combos so easy and fast. Nerfing the wizard was already necessary. What time do they nerf the priest? that class is very hateful :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face:

6 Likes

Great job nerfing paladin and hunter, they havn’t been tier one for all this rotation, another good patch blizzbo greeders.

7 Likes

Where’s the voracious reader nerf???

5 Likes

Players: Murlocs are broken, poison minions are not fun.

Blizzard: Here’s a 1-1 poisonous minion.

Can’t wait to beat 7 dragons with 100+ HP and Attack with an army of 1-1 spores lol.

1 Like

As if Hunter decks even used this card

2 Likes

Hi guys,

I am very unhappy about the nerf of Tortollan Pilgrim, I loved the deck in a way I have not loved any other deck in a long time and I enjoyed playing it a lot. Most of my play time was playing this deck. Slowly I got to crafting some essential pieces for it to complete the deck and I was looking forward of playing it in the upcomming months until the new set is released.
I understand the need for this change, however, I think it should have been done a month ago or not at all. This way it is a poor customer experience for me.

Best Wishes,

7 Likes

when is this patch happening?

1 Like

Tomorrow. Probably around 10:00am blizzard time.

1 Like

ghoul and you are history with your 1/1 army of spores.