18.0.2 Patch Notes

18.0.2 Patch Notes

The patch includes updates for Battlegrounds, changes for two minions in Standard, and more!

View Full Article

3 Likes

This looks good! I am excited for Reno!

4 Likes

Mama bear on tier 5 feels like it will break the game to be honest.

2 Likes

The BG changes looks really good. I have no objections to any of them. (Wich is basicly a first)

2 Likes

Beasts should be in hot contention when the BG changes hit. I wonder if deathwing will be worse now from losing easy access to rats.

2 Likes

Damn i just disenchanted mindrender illucia when i got her off a pack >.< oh well wouldve never guessed that one tbh!

Kaelthas nerf , is something i hope fixes the boring shenanigans of druids , ramp is fine , ramp+free 3rd spell was not >.<

Bg changes look sweet overall! Especially hero changes !

1 Like

So they did NOTHING about Murlocs??? What a joke.

1 Like

You didn’t read the patch notes, did you.

18 Likes

Darn I got illucia and was excited to try her. Now they nerfing her. But this is one of the rare times where I got a broken legendary without crafting! Happy.

1 Like

For what’s worth, she’s still a pretty good card at 3 mana.

2 Likes

I think so! Probably will dust her first and decide if I want her back later. No loss.

1 Like

quick radom thoughts:

1. brann, a must have card, and junkbot, a non-existent card, are on the same tier.
  2. piloted shredder is still in the game with the description “summon a random 2-cost minion”. what is this even mean?
  3. virmen sensei is a tier 4 card. buy, +2/+2 to yor beast, sell, is tier 4.
    …
    and make the stats page more useful and interesting for christ sake. its not that hard. for now, bg stats page is the worst of all games ive played since 80ths. people cares about hero win rates, not a single person cares about total minions killed and other stuff.
5 Likes

I just read it again and saw the Megasaur removal, okay thats better than.

Did you not read the patch notes? Murlocs are way different now

1 Like

So the whiners won again. No surprise here. Illucia was in no way overpowered. One of the few cards actually requiring skill to be good. Luckily, being the cynic I am, I forsaw this, and didn’t disenchant her the moment I got her. 1600 dust om nom nom.

5 Likes

Why is Goldrinn not a 5/5 now? I’m disappointed.

Ho riscontrato che dopo aver utilizzato il ‘ripudio’ di teschio di guldan; se pescato un frammento prima di una carta (ovviamente ne peschi un’altra) quest’ultima non si riduce. Eppure sarebbe la seconda o la terza dopo l’utilizzo. Corretto perché è un effetto del frammento o bug?
Datemi pace

removing megasaur is nothing to you???

2 Likes

okay, okay, cant complain. Rip murlocs but still fair. But something else. i think i speak for many players (especially bad deckbuilders) if i say… BRING BACK WIZBANG TO STANDARD

5 Likes

Whizbang is Zayle is standard, these replace your deck cards will be added again and again when more of them enters wild.