4/20 Update: This patch is now live on all platforms.
In our recent Reddit AMA, we spoke on a few balance updates we intend to make soon. We’re now ready to share the full details of these updates, which will be included in the 17.0.2 patch planned for early next week.
- Old: Cost 6 mana → New: Cost 7 mana.
Bad Luck Albatross
- Old: Cost 3 mana → New: Cost 4 mana.
- Old: 3 Attack / 3 Health → New: 3 Attack / 2 Health.
Demon Hunter –
Altruis the Outcast
- Old: Cost 3 mana, 3 Attack / 2 Health → New: Cost 4 mana. 4 Attack / 2 Health.
- Old: 2 Attack / 2 Health → New: 1 Attack / 2 Health.
- Old: 7 Attack / 4 Health → New: 6 Attack / 4 Health.
- Old: Destroy a Demon. Restore 5 Health to your hero. → New: Destroy a friendly Demon. Restore 5 Health to your hero.
- Old: Cost 2 mana → New: Cost 4 mana.
Libram of Justice
- Old: Cost 6 mana → New: Cost 5 mana.
Open the Waygate
- Old: Cast 6 spells that didn’t start in your deck. Reward: Time Warp. → New: Cast 8 spells that didn’t start in your deck. Reward: Time Warp.
*The following cards will be eligible for a full dust refund for two weeks after the 17.0.2 patch has been released:
Golden Altruis the Outcast
Golden/Normal Bad Luck Albatross
Golden/Normal Frenzied Felwing
Golden/Normal Open the Waygate
- Old: Minions cost 2 Gold. Refresh costs 2 Gold. Start with 3 Gold. → New: Minions cost 2 Gold. Refresh costs 2 Gold. Tavern Tiers cost (1) more. Start with 3 Gold.
The Lurker Below is now properly tagged as a Beast.
Fixed a tracking issue that prevented 500 wins with Demon Hunter from being achieved.
Fixed a bug where Zephrys the Great would not offer a lethal option if your hero had a large amount of Attack.
Zephrys the Great has been updated to accommodate the Sacrificial Pact and Glaivebound Adept changes.
4/17 EDIT: Updated which cards are eligible for a full dust refund.