17.0 Hotfix Update

I agree they should fix this problem. I paid for the Boomsday stuff and now when I finally get around to finishing the puzzles they say “we changed cards and now you can’t finish it.” WTF??!!!

I would think you would have all these problems ironed out prior to release or patch, or at least respond and fix it quickly when paying consumers raise their voices about the problem but to just let it sit and ignore the problem while you focus on “other issues” that quite frankly you the developers created by not properly playtesting your product??

Yall should either fix it post-haste or award the cardback to people that have finished all but the “unbeatable” puzzles that you the development team have created.

My 2 cents.

You mean, you paid to get access to the Boomsday Lab?
Seems like you fell for a scammer website, since that solo content is absolutely free.

Please report the website that scammed you by email to hacks@blizzard.com (not here!). It’s unlikely you’ll be able to get anything back, but hopefully Blizzard can take action against the scammers and prevent them from making more victims.

errr…yeah…eeerrrrr ummm…

I meant that I have paid with invested time…yeah…that’s it…

must’ve been high or sumthin when I posted that part…

“Erratic explosive” in Boomsday still broken!!!

fix Sacrificial pack it no longer let people sacrifice enemy minions (I’m sure this bug on grounds no way you nerf low win rate card or Lison only to top 5 players who choose how “meta” suppost to be)

side note: blizzard should look into Khartut defender

still refused believe blizzard made that big of a mistake

druid is the only class not in my collection.
i cant add or take cards out of it like i can all other class decks.
does anyone know why?
also, how do i delete the custom ones that say, custom warrior and ect?
since no one replies, i will ask you.

I have no freaking idea where else to post it so someone working for blizzard respond to this. You do not make it easy

So apparently Tirion was removed from duels but for some reason the copy paste for the deck is still allowed so now I have a dueling paladin deck that won’t be of any use… I’d very much like the 150 I had to spend.

This post may be unpinned now that its relevance is no longer current.

Should stay so we can see that they kinda abandoned this forum

1 Like

Agreed, it’s pretty hilarious the lack of caring. RIP old Blizzard.

Hello, I just wanted to check if removing the reward xp points from battlegrounds was a hotfix or patch?

Why is this hotfix topic pinned at the top of the general forum but current hot fixes are shunted over to the Bug Forum?

They were too busy harrasing colleagues to notice

Seriously, it’s like they cannot pick a single sub-forum to post their updates in. It’s always somewhere random.

Please fix the druid card, witchwood apple.

its a 2 mana, put three treants in your hand. (please change to this new definition "put three treants in your hand that cost 1 (mana each).)

right now when all is played its 8 mana to summon 3 treants. if you made them cost 1 it would be 5 mana to summon 3 treants which is literally the card force of nature (5 mana summon 3 treants). landscaping is a card for 3 mana summon 2 treants. so in conclusion unless you played all 3 of the 1 cost treants from the new defined witchwood apple you would be spending more mana anyways compared to other spells and even when you played all 3, the mana cost would only add up to a force of nature.

another idea would be to change the definition to “summon a treant put two in your hand” if this card proved too be too strong

Please heavily consider this idea please

How long will this monster, Goliath, the masterpiece of Snead still nightmare the arena? The enemy had two of these, and their own, not dug up. The balance works abominably.

Patch 17.0 has to be the longest one in hearthstone history! I wonder if there will ever be another patch, or if the game is dead!

“Hearthstone Reward system is Broken”
I consistently hit legend and diamond in both standard and wild. unable to triple legend because of the frankly outright “crappy/unfair” reward system.
As I rank on any ladder the animations show that I am receiving pack and cards being added to my chest. even after I have hit legend in either format, but at the end of the season I only ever get half of my rewards. this is extremely frustrating being the time that I have committed to this game in order to be able to achieve the ranks that I do.
I believe that a change should be put in place for many reasons.

1. It’s just fair. Any player that spends their time ranking on any ladder should receive the chest for that ladder independent of any other format.
  2. I believe that doing this will increase the player base for each format significantly and allow players who want to achieve double or triple legendary will actually be able to get games and because all cards ever created are always able to be purchased through the store. I personally believe that all the formats will flourish while building a much stronger community.
  3. You are only helping build the community by making individual chest and reward systems for each game style and format on the hearthstone platform. have the multiple reward systems gives players a reason to battle in all formats.
  4. Most players that are achieving high ranks in all formats play much more than the average casual player and getting all the reward chest because they already have all the cards they need to win.
  5. Pros and major streamers who play your game can show people that Hearthstone is fun and gives you something to always strive for while giving players a reason to always keep playing.
    Thank You