17.0 Hotfix Update

Last official word on this is that the fix is now planned to go live on April 13.

2 Likes

Estimados buenos días. Me ha salido la tercer copia de una carta con rareza poco común que ya tengo en la colección. Esta no se diferencia porque no es dorada tampoco.

Tengo foto demostrativas de esto, de su comunicado oficial respecto a este cambio y foto de mi colección demostrando lo sucedido.

Quedo a la espera de sus comentarios,
Saludos.
Facundo

lmao the puzzles aren’t fixed yet, i doubt they’ll be fixed by the end of the day. you hate to see it, huh

1 Like

and that wasn’t a personal attack, i was just saying it’ll probably get pushed back again. no offense meant

The fix for the puzzles was originally planned for 9th of April. And then pushed back to 13th of April. And now, apparently, it’s promised for 14th of April.
I’m not holding my breath for it. I’ll believe it when I see it. The only thing I dare to bet on is that these posts show that they are at least working on it, and are planning and trying to get it fixed. If they had chosen to abandon it, they wouldn’t make such announcements.

Actually, no.
I finished those puzzles a long time ago. Was fun to work through them, but I have zero desire to do them again. So for me personally, it really makes zero difference.

1 Like

And so, what are the news please Blizz ? :slightly_smiling_face:

sadly, we’ve been let down again :frowning:

1 Like

Anything on this? Or yet another delay?

2 Likes

This glitch still remains.

It’s been a month that I’ve seen it. Come on now.

It also happens on PC, but at least it doesn’t affect the game experience

The last update Blizzard put out on this is that fixing the puzzles proved harder than expected, and they have postponed to “Real Soon Now” ™ without specifying a promised date.

Oh yay… Vagueness always instills confidence in the user base…

Well, after announcing three dates and then having to change that date three times in a row, I think changing the story to “when we’re done” does less damage then continuing to promise dates and not make it. :wink:

How about fixing the boomsday project? It is still impossible to solve!!!

Puzzles STILL not fixed. We are April 23rd !

2 Likes

Eu estou jogando o modo aventura, e estou na ala 2 (6/7) contra a Astromante Arwyn, e no desafio é impossível de concluir por conta da mudança que fizeram na carta punição sagrada que antes causava 2 de dano, e agora está causando 3 de dano a lacaios, por conta disso eu não consigo concluir o desafio…no caso pra resolver esse problema vocês só teriam que mudar a vida das duas primeiras cartas, primeiro do yetz de 4/3 para 4/2 e do Beemote sem rosto de 10/8 para 10/6, me ajuda ai por favor, não gosto de ficar com tarefas incompletas.

uuuhhhh…yeah…what he said.

watch the power of the bombs

Hello to everyone,

I am stucked in the Apoclupse adventure.

Yes, an old one, because I wanted to get done all the adventures from the oldest to the newest one, when I realized that it is impossible to solve the Apocalipse one for the Patches 17.0.

This topic is from 28th March 2020, but this issue is still there!

It is 1.5 months, and Blizzard did not fix it!..this bothers me a lot, also because of the mechanic of the adventures (if I begin new one, the progress of the previous won’t be saved!), so how much time should I wait for, if new patches should also include this kind of situations!!!

I am very very disappointed after spending so much money for this game, and having this kind of technical issues, standing out so long!

Blizzard, which date do you give us to solve all this issues, due to the patch 17.0???

Thank you.

1 Like

I don’t play story mode, but I certainly would hate to have paid with time or money and have functionality be ruined.

Come on blizzard you have people directly telling you what’s wrong. At least acknowledge it.

1 Like