16.4.1 Update coming Thursday

1 Like

Screw these BG updates, give us the HS Summit Content.

6 Likes

I am starting to think we won’t get the Year of announcement until next week. So they can let the BG Dragon meta have its turn on the limelight.

1 Like

I hope the ongoing Android issues they are fixing have to do with performance because battlegrounds has become quite unplayable on my Android since the patch

1 Like

Well…

The new year event starts tomorrow so maybe we get some info tomorrow.

If don’t then only next week.

I actually think that next week might be a bit optimistic.

The Anniversary event is supposed to start tomorrow and run through March 17. And one post following up on the 16.4 patch explicitly said that the announcement would come in mid-March.

So, I’d be inclined to expect the announcement in two weeks, rather than next, after the anniversary event ends.

1 Like

What’s the point of taking out a good hero that helps to compete with Deathwing and putting in another garbage trash hero with a heavily underpowered hero power without even making an adjustment to her?

None of this makes any sense at all. It reeks of laziness.

I want to have faith that they are seeing something we aren’t and are testing something secretly, but I just don’t see it and I don’t think many others do either.

2 Likes

No announcement today. I think you are right.

It’s going to be a hell of a compressed reveal schedule if we assume they will release on the week of April 6th.

Why, out of all the BG Heroes they keep cycling, do they never cycle A.F.Kay? Her design’s just terrible and there have been dozens of topics about it already: depending on how her power’s tweaked, either she’s underpowered, or deals a ridiculous amount of face damage to those unlucky to face her right after she awakens.