16.4.1 Update - Live Now!

UPDATE: The 16.4.1 patch is now live and available!

Hey everyone!

We have a small 16.4.1 patch planned for this Thursday (3/5) that includes the following Battlegrounds updates:

• Removing Tirion Fordring from the Hero pool.

• Adding Queen Wagtoggle back into the Hero pool.

• Fixing an issue that causes Refresh to show you one less minion than it should.

• Fixing an issue that causes Triple rewards to only offer 2 options.

• Fixing an issue where Replicating Menace causes combat to desync between two players.

• Fixing an issue where Demons summoned by Khadgar via Imp Mama do not have Taunt.

• Fixing an issue where Hero Powers for Malygos and Galakrond cause unintended effects, such as triggering Holy Mackerel.

Additionally, the ongoing Android issues which resulted from the 16.4 update should now be resolved.

EDIT: The fix for Refresh and Triple rewards in this update also fixed Murozond and Arch-Villain Rafaam sometimes not giving you a minion.

5 Likes

Tyrion tells us that he will withdraw himself from the game, he leaves because he wants, nobody forces him. :laughing:

4 Likes

So it looks like tirion was op op op. No DW nerf is surprising.

4 Likes

DW’s power level isn’t near Tirion’s. DW depends on you getting rat pack. Sure you’ll sail to 4th place easily with him if you do. But he cannot compete with powerful comps in the late game. He gets weaker and weaker in mid-game even if you are still winning matches.

Tirion can struggle in the first 3 rounds but after that, he gets stronger every turn.
I’ll miss you, Fordry!

1 Like

Still nothing on the juggler? I basically have to hope that i either get a good welp setup or a gold kaboom bot, and then still hope for the RNG to kill the juggler.
Especially with the abundance of taunt in the demon class

1 Like

True, I would say it’s way above

2 Likes

I still have a hard time believing people really even play BGs

I suspect the community will move full time on deathwing hero power then :thinking:

you are right… deathwing is way more powerful than tirion.

Hi … Will the Arabic language be supported, and when?