25.2 Patch Notes

25.2 Patch Notes

Patch 25.2 kicks off Battlegrounds Season 3, featuring a new Hero, Undead and dual-type minions, and more!

View Full Article

3 Likes

Please do something about Rogue and let us know about the HS esports 2023.
Thank you !

14 Likes

I had some rusted Reggie in college and it was a lot less fun than this.

You really have no idea how to fix the current standard meta do you?

I cannot think of any other explanation why it’s taking so long.

It won’t be easy to fix - but do >something< - please.

13 Likes

Thx for ladder nerf info.
2 months of Rogue tier 0, good job :rofl::+1:

11 Likes

So I want to maintain all my skin, and I have to spend money to get into Heroic Tavern Brawl what I don’t want to play.Why can’t you put it on the mall and force us to collect players? Are you worthy of us emptying the store with US dollars every time? You never care about what players need, you just force players to play the mode they don’t want to play. Your last patch was a pile of rubbish, and you lost me.

3 Likes

So… when is it? Can someone please tell me the exact time?

Please nerf Druid and Rogue. They’re ruining the standard ranked

5 Likes

why u delete quest. Most fun thing in the game

18 Likes

It honestly feels like they dont see the issues in standard and wild lol

Enjoy battleground fans. Looks like a good update for those that play that mode.

Ive been playing hearthstone less and less. If they dont care about the main game, i start caring less about it too.

4 Likes

Super excited for the undead coming to battlegrounds! Thanks for the content!

1 Like

BGs still P2W game remains uninstalled and wallet remains closed.

1 Like

Took you 2 seconds to nerf Renathal. Takes you forever to nerf Rogue. Something is seriously wrong.

3 Likes

Please nerf all the mana cheat in standard. PLEASE.

9 Likes

no balance patch? no esports annouc? :frowning:

1 Like

they ve been releasing balance patches after the 20th on january for the last 3 years so we ll probably get it next week

1 Like

When balance patch for standart hallo blizzard all wait only this!
When control meta came again?
Delete spells of mage nerf lich and another mechanics!!!

1 Like

THEY KILLED FINALLY MADE DEATHRATTLE ROGUE DECK, JUST AFTER 2 WEEKS OF RELEASE AND PLAYS, WHILE IT TAKES FOREVER (LIKES 1,5 YEAR) FOR THEM, TO FINALLY MAKE THIS ARCHETYPE ANY VIABLE AND NOT MEME, SO STOP BS

Rogues takes nerfs almost always instantly in compare to some “favourite” classes, ask for example Huntards or Druids when they were lower than T2 in any expansion, while they are almost alway on TOPS no matter the time…

So, no balance update for arena?

Please make Standard fun to play again, I am so tired of dying in the first 4–6 rounds If you want these games to go this quick why no just cut the deck size to by half because I don’t use most of my deck in the current meta. Also, can you guys stop trying to empty our wallets? It is an expensive card game as it is, that Epic Tavern Brawl is goal seem meant to drain the gold players are currently holding, so they can’t earn the portrait or the rewards, then make use real money or rune stones to buy more gold or future bundles. It’s 1000 gold if people buy in, we should be rewarded the portrait at the end of the brawl.

4 Likes