100% rigged matchmaking!

My dude, like, make peace with the burden of proof already

2 Likes

Did you ever believe in Santa Clause?

The powers that be told you a lie.

Wasn’t the 1st time you were lied to by people who have more power than you, won’t be the last.

I think I see the issue, you’re stuck in an infinite loop because you’re not checking the new element.

my_argument = true
while(my_argument)
my_array << ‘new array element’
my_argument = evaluate(my_array[-1])
end
1 Like

Data doesn’t mean crap if it’s not analyzed correctly or put into the correct context.
Would said data show that player X faced 20 opponents in a row that used weapons and as soon as they added a weapon removal card to their deck they faced nothing but non weapon classes?

Im asking because I don’t know. I don’t study HSReplay data, so, Im asking you to interpolate it for me.

Many players come here with “you have to be kidding me” stories.

IDK if your data can prove or disprove these theories. Maybe it can.

Id LOVE to see you PROVE it instead of saying. “Umm, some websites have Hearthstone data on them, herp”

Good for those websites. Copy and paste that S HERE!

I have NEVER seen one of you shills present ANY evidence that says this game isn’t rigged. You just VOMIT “but, but, but, theres data!”

Show me! I know you’re sick of hearing about it, so SHUT US UP!!!

Put this rigged conversation to REST by PROVING IT.

Don’t tell me to go google some crap or go to a website. Bring it here!

1 Like

What you’d see is effectively different metas, depending on the deck being played, for players in the same star rating (or same rank if star rating is 1). But you don’t see that.

I think if you want people to do some work for you, you should at least ask nicely. Even my 4yo has better manners when he wants someone to get him a snack.

Your 4 year old hasn’t been asking for years, have they?

This is an OLD conversation so, the polite train left the station a LONG time ago.

The “no u” responses are tiresome. No its not. Yes it is! No, yes! OLD

They keep asking us to prove it. I can prove I faced X mages in a row and as soon as I add robes to my deck I dont see another mage for 48 hours.

They call that confirmation bias.

I call it BS

1 Like

Seems pretty silly that you make a hypothesis, and invest more time typing posts here than it would take to eyeball some data on hsreplay when it would prove your case.

Personally my matchups look consistent when I change decks / cards.

I don’t see anything unusual in hsreplay data.

From an engineering perspective, deliberately pitting decks against other decks is a very inefficient way to balance outcomes when chance will do the same thing.

Happy to be proven wrong.

Yeah, but what does this have to do witg the burden Man?
People lie. Yes. No one is believing in Good Faith from Blizzard. Hence, the data, analysis, the burden of proof

1 Like

Well, rambling here is easier that extrapolating and analyzing data, wouldn’t you agree?

Then, theres the “caring” factor.

I don’t care to prove rigging and much as the shills seem to care and defend that it’s NOT rigged.

Let them do the work. Maybe one day I will.

Meanwhile, I’m trying to sneak a few rigged HS games in while my boss is at lunch.

Someone who disagrees with you is not a shill.

1 Like

Well I won’t waste your time then :slightly_smiling_face:

You’re right. But, some are.

…I mean, I only reached diamond 10 during August…so my ego would prefer if ya’ll would object to their absurd claims, rather than bashing how high they reached on ladder. Not to mention it’s an ad hominem fallacy.

Not to be confused with an add homonym fallacy, which is when you argue that two mathematical expressions that look the same have different results.

1 Like

Okay, we’re getting somewhere. This is a testable claim. Do you mind sharing your decklist and also which cards you swapped out to add in the Robes? Also, what rank were you at? I’ll do my best to get to the same rank and then start queuing with the initial list for ~30 games before swapping in the robes and play for another ~30 games.

1 Like

I love how my post was ignored when I pointed out in response to people saying other games have been proven to be rigged, that all that proves is that rigging leaves evidence behind. So it actually helps the non rigged case. Why do other rigged games leave behind evidence but HS doesn’t? Is there some magical rigging system that only HS uses and is totally undectable? Also why is my experience different from yours? I swap decks constantly and don’t see anything fishy. So you’re either lying or unlucky.

1 Like

That’s just because you can’t logic people out of a opinion they didn’t logic themselves into, lmao.

Why does the hearthstone community, that can reliably aggregate data across ranks and decks and frequently points out discrepancy remarkably fast never found anything while analyzing said data?

How long did we take to point out Nat was bugged again? How long have we been hoarding data in this game?

Why does no one in seven years of supposed rigging never found a single pattern, and never created an repeatable experiment? Why did no one ever notice itself getting rigged to win?

Why are the allegations all wildly different? Could it be people whinning? no, that can’t be. Blizzard is robbing me of wins to make me angry; and by making me hate the product and badmouth it, somehow Blizzard wins more money!

4 Likes

But its NOT undetectable. People are seeing these things happen.

If a dog attacks me while Im walking. Did he not bite me because I cant prove whether he ate that morning? Was I not bitten because I don’t know who the owner is?

Are things not happening because they can’t be proven?

1. Weird crap happens
  2. People come here and say “NO WAY this should be happening!”

You’re basically calling us idiots and saying we didn’t see what we saw.

Well, you would likely show us the bite to prove it attacked you. I think folks are asking for you to show us the bite.

1 Like

but after reading his posts …hes likely to claim hes the only one who can see the bite and we have to prove is not there

2 Likes